I got sick of all the liberals on another forum.

Emily wants to refashion the social and political and religious understanding of the Constitution.

She is by far the most original, and perhaps the brightest, conceptualist on the board, in my opinion.

I got sick of all the liberals on another forum.

if you have seen one

you have seen them all

50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

So, I'm looking for a new one.
I don't know about the Liberals on this forum, but there are more than a few children and attitudes on this forum. I've only been a member for three weeks and have seen more than enough immature and silly remarks, personal attacks, and those that really have no interest in discussion or debate. So far, the average age range, according to my guess, is between 8 and 12 years old. Welcome, and try to enjoy.

If you are looking for intelligent discourse, and productive discussion about the worlds problems, you are in the wrong place. This is nothing more than a mud pit. Hang around more than a few minutes you'll probably get splattered.
Thanks. I'm beginning to figure that out. I appreciate the heads-up.

That being said, it doesn't need to be that way.
I totally agree. There are way too many forums run like this one. Children and immature silly adults should be banned. I have never ever figured out exactly what they get out of such foolishness and school yard behavior. My guess is that it makes them feel somewhat superior and more intelligent. Also, low-self-esteem has to be somewhere in the equation. They'll figure out a way to get attention one way or another. It's like a bunch of school kids arguing on the playground. They somehow think that name calling and childish remarks puts them above everyone else. Little do they realize just how pathetic and immature they come across to others. In addition, my guess is that the site admin enjoys it and condones it. Otherwise, they would inform members that this site is for adult and civil discussion and debate only. I'm all for free speech and everyone's right to express their views and opinions, but, name calling and personal attacks are pushing the bounds a little too far.
So, I'm looking for a new one.
I don't know about the Liberals on this forum, but there are more than a few children and attitudes on this forum. I've only been a member for three weeks and have seen more than enough immature and silly remarks, personal attacks, and those that really have no interest in discussion or debate. So far, the average age range, according to my guess, is between 8 and 12 years old. Welcome, and try to enjoy.

If you are looking for intelligent discourse, and productive discussion about the worlds problems, you are in the wrong place. This is nothing more than a mud pit. Hang around more than a few minutes you'll probably get splattered.

Dear BULLDOG and Sonny Clark

I see a lot more positives than negatives.
I find that because of free speech and respect for Constitutional due process
I am able to conduct meaningful discussions of very deep sensitive issues here
that other places can't accommodate, especially discussions that take a long time.

Even where there is yapping back and forth,
it is handled more in stride here, and can be worked around.
Free speech comes with a price, and that's part of the cost of doing business,
and putting up with the flipside, while everyone is learning how to communicate better.

I still learn more from you and others, even with these other challenges going on.
So thanks for being here and sharing.

If you hang around and keep raising the bar and enforcing higher standards,
people do respond as I have noticed.
I encourage you to keep contributing and work past things that may otherwise be distracting.
=======================================
To lighten up this long boring msg,
here are some song parodies you might like
written for Constitutional outreach:
Obama Gangsta Style - Lyrics for Video Contest
What Does the Law Say
===============
Hi JakeStarkey
Thank you for the comments which I just now saw after posting this.
I am slipping in a thank you, as I most humbled, and just wanted to sneak this in....

Last edited:
I do not see the world in binary, and reject the liberal/conservative dichotomy as too often expressed here, so I am hoping you will get sick of me and think I'm hot stuff in more or less equal measure.

Are you also a fake christian, racist, trailer trash, uneducated cracker who hides behind insults, potty language and name calling?

If so, you'll be right at home here.

I'm pure as the driven snow, knee-jerk prog-lib so I'm looking forward to making you very sick.

:banana:
No, I'm not a liberal.

Forum List

Back