I got published...

Congrats D... I'm glad you caught the writing bug, you have a great sense of humor and made some really good points about the failings of multiplayer games online.

The only game I ever enjoyed playing online was Phantasy Star Online for the Sega Dreamcast... and that was a cooperative experience as a team. I do not enjoy playing against people I cannot see or talk shit to. Again, glad you are writing, I hope you keep it up because you're writing some pretty good stuff.

btw, if you write any more stuff, please e-mail it to me while i'm out to sea if you can... [email protected]

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:
http://www.etbgaming.com/index.asp

Click on the pic for "D Takes On"

I'm 'not' a writer...I'm an art guy. :)
heh...good article....but I like on line gaming, especially the RP stuff. I am not real big into twitch skills (i'm old and got no reflexes!). I have met some pretty awesome folks through on line games (UO in particular). Having said that, I do believe that face to face gaming is fun too...play xbox with my sons all the time (or at least when I can).

Very good article. Games getting slammed for lack of multiplayer is getting rediculous, and I only slam them for it if multiplayer seemed to be a naturally good thing. I'm angry at Unreal 2 for not launching with multiplay. I'm slightly annoyed that HL2 didn't ship with a multiplayer based on the single player game (gravity gun would be sweet in multiplay). I would, however, cry if KOTOR had multiplayer mode. You make a great point.

Now, I'm into the online gaming scene, but there's just something about the classic splite screen multiplay that draws me in.

Forum List

Back