I got my

tumblr_m4qunrifyM1rx53uho1_250.gif

Absentee ballot today, and was pleasantly suprised to see Gary Johnson on the ballot, as I know his name was being contested.

i got mine too...and its huge!

Sadly... my vote will not be a vote for anyone.... but against.

Something to think about.... if you do vote johnson... its about the same thing as voting for obama.

Last edited:
When I vote for Johnson, it will be a vote for Johnson.

I don't subscribe to the notion that I should vote for the person more likely to win, rather than the person who best represents my opinions.

I was also suprised by how large the packet is. I'm going to do a bit of research before I vote because I'm not up to date on all the local issues that are on it as well :)

Last edited:
Why vote for Johnson? Why not vote for Jackson?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7B3vpIlmQ]futurama jack johnson and john jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Cool.Congrats for voting for who supports what you believe in. I will be joining you in voting for Johnson on election day. I love going on election day.

Absentee ballot today, and was pleasantly suprised to see Gary Johnson on the ballot, as I know his name was being contested.

i got mine too...and its huge!

Sadly... my vote will not be a vote for anyone.... but against.

Something to think about.... if you do vote johnson... its about the same thing as voting for obama.
Wouldn't that mean that basically you are in the minority? Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back