I got it!... Barry Bombed Libya to Seem Reaganesque...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Gadhafi's Daughter Sends Defiant Message

And Barry Bombed Libya on the 25th Anniversary Year of Reagan's Bombing... That's Adorable.

He's like the Rapper of American Presidents...

Unoriginal, Bitin' what he's Writin' Hack... :thup:

It's like the South Park "The Simpson's already did it" with this guy...

And Air Traffic Controllers have been in the News Lately too...

FAA chief orders

Fuckin' Creepy...

Let's all guess what History is going to Repeat itself next!...

The S&L's already Repeated in the Banking Crisis...

Housing Collapse... And Worse.

Automakers Crapped the Bed...

Gold is Peaking...

Un-Oh...

What happened to Gold after it Peaked in 1983?...

I wonder what's next?...

Inflation?... Gas Lines?... How about Iran becoming an Issue in 2012?... Maybe a REPUBLICan can come in and knock Barry out like Reagan did the to Herpes of American Politics, Jimmah Carter over ANOTHER Hostage Crisis...

If that Happens... :eusa_eh:

:)

peace...

Last edited:
It's about time he did something presidential. He's been dithering for two+ years now...

04-15-2011-aisha-winning-m.jpg

peace...

Nice try. But from what I've read, Barry was just doing what he was told by his handlers, Gates and Clinton. Apparently Gates was against it but Hillary convinced him otherwise and together they pushed Obama to sign off on it.

There's nothing even remotely Regeanesque about our current President.

Nice try. But from what I've read, Barry was just doing what he was told by his handlers, Gates and Clinton. Apparently Gates was against it but Hillary convinced him otherwise and together they pushed Obama to sign off on it.

Keyword in OP Title: "Seem"... ;)

peace...

Keyword in OP Title: "Seem"... ;)

peace...
Ok. It seems like there's nothing even remotely Regeanesque about our current President. Howze zat? :lol:

IMHO, Obama is/was obsessed with being the anti-Bush, and wanted to show us how to start a war correctly with UN resolutions and approval of the UAL. As opposed to Bush going in Iraq without UN approval. But of course we can't put boots on the ground cuz we don't have permission to do that, and of course we have to have somebody else leading the fight. Victory doesn't seem to be the objective, in fact we don't even know what constitutes victory. What a cluster.

Forum List

Back