I got ex-communicated from my frat

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
No longer get any mags or communications from the homechapter.

Not sure why

was a member in goodstanding

was some drugs in theplace when I was a soph which is in partwhy I moved out

Maybe they stopped communicating because you were not sending money

Did you buy into a life membership or are you too cheap for that?

Drugs? Hell I was voted most inspirational active. When we dropped the new pledges off in the middle of the country, I slipped them a joint and pointed the way home. They all knew I was a stoner. I ran the campus chapter of NORML. And this wasn't a social Frat, it was a professional business society.

Why do you keep making excuses for your miserable failures?

I dind't rat on anybody.

Justl left the house because of the drugs.

No longer get any mags or communications from the homechapter.

Not sure why

was a member in goodstanding

was some drugs in theplace when I was a soph which is in partwhy I moved out

The "greaser" told them to cut you off.

Stoolie.

I dind't rat on anybody.

You are a world renowned NARC

not true

I was minding my own business - drinking a pitcher of beer - in a place that I had been going to for months. Never said anything in aknown drug haven.

When this person waveddrugsin my face. \

Hadno intention whatsoever of saying anything until this person dissed my space.

This was in 1993

They disgust me
\

I dind't rat on anybody.

not true

I was minding my own business - drinking a pitcher of beer - in a place that I had been going to for months. Never said anything in aknown drug haven.

Hadno intention whatsoever of saying anything until this person dissed my space.

This was in 1993

They disgust me
\

So you go into "aknown drug haven", get disgusted when somebody offers you drugs, and your response is to narc him out to the bartender?

You're dumber than I thought.

not true

This was in 1993

They disgust me
\

So you go into "aknown drug haven", get disgusted when somebody offers you drugs, and your response is to narc him out to the bartender?

They should have left me alone.

not true

This was in 1993

They disgust me
\

They should have left me alone.

Why? You did go into a known drug haven. It's only logical that you were looking to make a buy.

Did you get disgusted because the "greaser" asked for more than you were willing to pay? Is that why you squealed to the bartender?

Forum List

Back