I Got a JOB!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lord Willing, this one is very conveniently located and for $70k or thereabouts.

Just had a phone call from the HR person who said I was impressive in my technical interview so they want to hire me.

My offer letter will be sent to me tonight, Lord Willing, when she gets home and gets a moment.

Thank God, my wife for her patience and Donald J Trump!

Lord Willing, this one is very conveniently located and for $70k or thereabouts.

Just had a phone call from the HR person who said I was impressive in my technical interview so they want to hire me.

My offer letter will be sent to me tonight, Lord Willing, when she gets home and gets a moment.

Congrats, Jim. You've been working on this a long time.

You got a good outfit for your first day? Brief case? Insulated lunch bag? Whatever?
Don't take your cell phone.

Is Lord Willing going to be your boss? Are you going to be working as a butler on a British estate?

:clap::clap:

Congratulations.

Best of luck.

Yay! Awesome news for you and and your family.

Congratulations on your new job!

Congratulations16-7182418fe7ad323d28e3e3aaf5546ea6.png

That's awesome!

Congratulations.

Forum List

Back