I got a goat and a cow.

I was just wondering how you all would feel about this one.

You open your gift and the card inside says that a goat and a cow were given to a village in africa in your name.

I think it's something one should do on their own, not as a gift. The one exception might be to do it as a Gift in Someones memory.

You open your gift and the card inside says that a goat and a cow were given to a village in africa in your name.

I get that every year and its usually a pig...

Those animals can feed a family for a week - maybe even longer.

I don't mind at all...

Imagine having no food - that would suck no?

While we open our presents and eat our turkey, Swedish meatballs or herring or whatever your family does - some people starve in other countries.. At least when you donate a goat, pig or cow that will ensure those people can have a meal if not feed themselves for a week or two depending on the animal.

At the same time it's the perfect gift for the PETA people.... hahahaha
You might be sent a secret recording of the old tune "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up your Nose," if you did that Mr. Nick. I don't think you'd have a lot of fun after that with the entire cast of PETA on your case. :eek:

No.

But ordering some for me would be :thup:

For you, this:

DSCN6508.jpg

I already have plenty of dog food.

Your dog will eat Morningstar?

You might be sent a secret recording of the old tune "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up your Nose," if you did that Mr. Nick. I don't think you'd have a lot of fun after that with the entire cast of PETA on your case. :eek:

I suppose that's how they torture human animals :lol:

Their whole mission is ironic no??? people are animals..

A lion kills and eats an animal and its nature - however a human does the same and its animal cruelty???

Last edited:

I think it's something one should do on their own, not as a gift. The one exception might be to do it as a Gift in Someones memory.
That'd probably be a good idea, intense. :)
Our library sold a names-on-bricks fundraiser last year. They sent a note to my mother-in-law that her and my husband's deceased father had bricks with their names and in their honor. She wrote back how tickled she was to have Dad's memory and her name added on something that will permanently benefit the community we live in. Well, she's just a peach of a person and always was.

Some people like knowing their name was used to benefit someone else in the world in a good way. :)

..with cerebellums engaged, hopefully... :D
Don't mess with PETA, Mr. Nick. Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

I had a PETA shirt a while back, you know...People for Eating Tasty Animals?

:lol:

I have one of those around here somewhere...

Actually, I was wearing it onetime and this PETA bitch started talking shit waving her finger in my face.... I was just like "yeah yeah," however I should have bit her finger of just to make a point - I'm an animal too :lol:

Who puts a finger in another persons face anyways???

:lol:

I have one of those around here somewhere...

Actually, I was wearing it onetime and this PETA bitch started talking shit waving her finger in my face.... I was just like "yeah yeah," however I should have bit her finger of just to make a point - I'm an animal too :lol:

Who puts a finger in another persons face anyways???

Only the most polite, civil liberals. Of course, civil liberal discourse begins and ends with a finger and shouting.

And you live how many hundred miles and an ocean away from SF, CA? :lmao:

A few.
True story: I was hunting moose with my daughter in one of my favorite places. Upon our return to camp, we noticed a shiny cabover camper with CA plates. While preparing our dinner of last year's moose over a fire, we were approached by one of the occupants of said camper. They asked whether we had seen any moose (they had a "life list" they were checking off), we told them that we had indeed seen moose, and they could see it too. Oh, goody! So we pointed to our dinner and informed them of its origin. They were gone before the dishes were done!
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

A lion kills and eats an animal and its nature - however a human does the same and its animal cruelty???

Yeah, well.......liberals come from planet Bizarro.

View attachment 16830

at the same time it's the perfect gift for the peta people.... Hahahaha
you might be sent a secret recording of the old tune "may the bird of paradise fly up your nose," if you did that mr. Nick. I don't think you'd have a lot of fun after that with the entire cast of peta on your case. :eek:

i suppose that's how they torture human animals :lol:

Their whole mission is ironic no??? People are animals..

View attachment 16832

Forum List

Back