I got a call from the Census

Dunno. I don't own a scale, and refuse to ever be weighed except at the doctor's office. I go by whether or not my clothes fit comfortably, and at the end of the two weeks, I was able to wear my skinny jeans again, so I was happy.

i really just wanted to know if the diet worked sans pistachios.

Sure. All nuts, except peanuts, are high in antioxidants. They were just trying to switch it up and keep the menu interesting, instead of serving the same food for two weeks. I appreciate that, but I'd rather be bored than spend ten dollars on a small container of pistachios.

Actually, as with a lot of diets, I had to substitute food several times, either because something was out of season, or because I hate it.

When is food out of season?

Do you starve during the winter?

i really just wanted to know if the diet worked sans pistachios.

Sure. All nuts, except peanuts, are high in antioxidants. They were just trying to switch it up and keep the menu interesting, instead of serving the same food for two weeks. I appreciate that, but I'd rather be bored than spend ten dollars on a small container of pistachios.

Actually, as with a lot of diets, I had to substitute food several times, either because something was out of season, or because I hate it.

When is food out of season?

Do you starve during the winter?

Fruits and vegetables go in and out of season. I never said FOOD in general was out of season.

Frank was (as usual) confused. He was contacted by the Sensus, an agency doing research on the amount of sense in the U.S. population. The longer one listens, the less sense they have. Frank must be on the bottom of the up-hill slope on the bell curve.

As soon as you find out I'm Hispanic your racism burst forth Alien-like

He's a libtard. His racism is thus ever present and always on display.

This is a fact. It can be easily verified.

So last night I wasted 10 minutes of my life answering questions about "during March and April has anyone in your household ever lived in (fill in the blank)" I could not believe the permutation on where they thought we lived besides our home: in a tree house, on a farm, in a homeless shelter, in a youth hostel, in a tent on the Vilcabamba...etc

How much of your life do you waste posting here?

I waste a lot.

A lot.

So last night I wasted 10 minutes of my life answering questions about "during March and April has anyone in your household ever lived in (fill in the blank)" I could not believe the permutation on where they thought we lived besides our home: in a tree house, on a farm, in a homeless shelter, in a youth hostel, in a tent on the Vilcabamba...etc

How much of your life do you waste posting here?

I waste a lot.

A lot.

Sometimes I think I waste a lot of time here, too. Then I remember that it's cheap entertainment, and I could be out shopping for shoes I don't need or getting drunk at some local tavern. Wait...gotta sign off now.

Forum List

Back