I get that you don't care

Linkie? Quotie?

And don't post your proctology report this time, I mean link to an actual post.

Oh, bite me. That thread is buried so deep, and you know it.

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

Prove me wrong or set yourself on fire.

Would you have empathy for him if he were in your front yard flapping about, on fire?

Hell no, I don't want to actually watch it. I just want him to, y'know, do the right thing.

Oh, go to an Ariana Grande concert.
Why so coy? You'd think you were afraid of plain talk or something.

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didn’t secure his firearm?

Yeah twit the gun the illegal used

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

But a deliberate killing of 17 teens doesn’t register with conservatives.
Oh it registered...they are frightened they might lose the blood money from the NRA.

Okay Bodey, how much does the NRA spend on lobbying per year?

Oh, bite me. That thread is buried so deep, and you know it.

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

Prove me wrong or set yourself on fire.

Would you have empathy for him if he were in your front yard flapping about, on fire?

Hell no, I don't want to actually watch it. I just want him to, y'know, do the right thing.

Oh, go to an Ariana Grande concert.
Why so coy? You'd think you were afraid of plain talk or something.

I always talk plain, you doublewide cottage cheese farm!

Why not just be honest about it?
View attachment 177606

The irony of this post is that it is exactly the voting that they do and the people they entrust with power that have brought these evils down upon themselves. Ultimately, madmen self destruct just as is happening in their liberal sanctuaries.

I guess the truth is.......they don't care

Last edited:
Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

And you can't do that, and we both damn well know it. So bite my crank.

If we're sociopaths then you're a psychopath. Two-faced, manipulative and smug. Your verbal gymnastics doesnt fool anyone, it's obvious where the left and right stand on issues of islamic terrorism and gun control and it's obvious to everyone which side you are on. Waste of time, me trying to point out your own hypocrisy to a psycho like you. Nobody here ever admits to being wrong about anything.

I have no patience for your puerile mass generalization fallacies. I consult NO ONE in my opinions. They are not those of "this group" or "that sect" just because you can't see the world in anything but dichotomous black and white.

Understand?.

The poster claimed I posted content that I didn't, and I already know I didn't, so I challenged him to quote it, KNOWING he can't do it. And he's been flailing ever since. Which is what liars deserve.

PERIOD.

Because you *DO NOT* put words in my mouth and get off without consequences.

Yeah, you running your cockholster endlessly, even after it being proven you did as I said. You're pathetic.

Btw, thx impuretrash, for finding the thread. I already knew about on what pages..from around 4 to 2-3 before the last.

Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

And you can't do that, and we both damn well know it. So bite my crank.

If we're sociopaths then you're a psychopath. Two-faced, manipulative and smug. Your verbal gymnastics doesnt fool anyone, it's obvious where the left and right stand on issues of islamic terrorism and gun control and it's obvious to everyone which side you are on. Waste of time, me trying to point out your own hypocrisy to a psycho like you. Nobody here ever admits to being wrong about anything.

I have no patience for your puerile mass generalization fallacies. I consult NO ONE in my opinions. They are not those of "this group" or "that sect" just because you can't see the world in anything but dichotomous black and white.

Understand?.

The poster claimed I posted content that I didn't, and I already know I didn't, so I challenged him to quote it, KNOWING he can't do it. And he's been flailing ever since. Which is what liars deserve.

PERIOD.

Because you *DO NOT* put words in my mouth and get off without consequences.

Yeah, you running your cockholster endlessly, even after it being proven you did as I said. You're pathetic.

Btw, thx impuretrash, for finding the thread. I already knew about on what pages..from around 4 to 2-3 before the last.

BULLSHIT.

The challenge stands. You find me a quote that says what you said I said, and I'll print it out, set it on fire, and eat it. Live.

Why not just be honest about it?
View attachment 177606

The irony of this post is that it is exactly the voting that they do and the people they entrust with power that have brought these evils down upon themselves. Ultimately, madmen self destruct just as is happening in their liberal sanctuaries.

I guess the truth is.......they don't care

Exactly so. And several of them were quite open about it in this thread, which I appreciate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back