I GET IT BUT DO Americans

Thank goodness we have MJ, the peanut gallery, to provide us with laughs. Please encourage MJ to post, we need him.
Originality...give it a shot.

With MJB, simplicity is best. Having been laughed at all his life, he believes the ultimate insult is to claim another poster provides laughs. So, when you respond to the dimwit using the same tactic it irks him.

Aw gee. Now you've done it. You hurt my feelings. So from now on I will no longer protect you from those Zionists. Take that!

Thank goodness we have MJ, the peanut gallery, to provide us with laughs. Please encourage MJ to post, we need him.

With MJB, simplicity is best. Having been laughed at all his life, he believes the ultimate insult is to claim another poster provides laughs. So, when you respond to the dimwit using the same tactic it irks him.
I also have seen The Fool Independent using my term "YAWN" he has so little originality as to Render him a Complete BORE..steve,as for MJ,I use to think he was OK,I liked him....but of late The Guilt he carries as a Filithy Zionist,has crippled him mentally,it is such a shame..i feel for him

I also have seen The Fool Independent using my term "YAWN" he has so little originality as to Render him a Complete BORE..steve,as for MJ,I use to think he was OK,I liked him....but of late The Guilt he carries as a Filithy Zionist,has crippled him mentally,it is such a shame..i feel for him

Me, a Zionist? I despise them for their treatment of Palestinians provoking them to hatred & violence with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians captives in Israel instead of helping to free them from such bondage. The Zionist Nutandyahoo should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens.

Sorry, bubalah, I was using "Yawn..." way before you.

Really,is that why your brain is in the REPOSE position permanently ......LOL...you just can't win against me Indie,you use to be a Good Bloke,what's up with you lately......steve

Really,is that why your brain is in the REPOSE position permanently ......LOL...you just can't win against me Indie,you use to be a Good Bloke,what's up with you lately......steve
You have become more vicious then ever towards Jews...because you see the world turning away from the garbage of Islam.

You have become more vicious then ever towards Jews...because you see the world turning away from the garbage of Islam.
If Jew hatred is on the rise it is do to the behavior of powerful Jews who pretend to speak for us all.

If Jew hatred is on the rise it is do to the behavior of powerful Jews who pretend to speak for us all.
Why not name some of them?

Take time to watch ...Dem Joos,Dem Zionist Joos

Wow, after years of taking night classes at the local adult school, he finally learned how to post antisemtic supremacist propaganda links like a good Pali supporter. I hope he invites me to his elementary school graduation.

You see Indie,these are your words of hate,as usual,I like Jews but not Zionists because they have always and are Terrorist....I don't,like you,DO TERRORISM....there is a difference between Jewish people and the mainly Synthetic Convert Jews who tend always to be Zionists..it is that simple....I don't like Terrorists...PERIOD

Wow, after years of taking night classes at the local adult school, he finally learned how to post antisemtic supremacist propaganda links like a good Pali supporter. I hope he invites me to his elementary school graduation.

Hardly Anti Semitic Roudy.....the worst by far of Anti-Semitism are the Synthetic Zionist Jews(not real or Semitic Jews at all) that is only the Shepardics and Palestinians..............How can it be Anti-Semitic to blow ins,who are not a Semitic peoples but just Synthetic Converts from who knows where who converted to Judiasm?????get your facts right Rouds,other wise I will have to spank the facts into you..steve

Hardly Anti Semitic Roudy.....the worst by far of Anti-Semitism are the Synthetic Zionist Jews(not real or Semitic Jews at all) that is only the Shepardics and Palestinians..............How can it be Anti-Semitic to blow ins,who are not a Semitic peoples but just Synthetic Converts from who knows where who converted to Judiasm?????get your facts right Rouds,other wise I will have to spank the facts into you..steve

Been drinking that $5 whiskey again, eh?

LOL try AUS$95 bucks a bottle Rouds...LOL..steve

Shit do you think I would drink whiskey with Hoss or yourself with a $5 Whiskey....No WAY.only Scotlands Best my friend......Trust the Family are well.steve

The 9 is a typo, right? :rofl:

Forum List

Back