I fowled up my registration!

charles brough

civilization-overviewer
Jun 16, 2011
So. California
Hello all, is it unusual for others to get their registration all fowled up like mine is? I am no longer sure of what my I.D. or password is if I fail to keep registered and have to use it. Also, this is the only place a "NEW POST" button is visible. I have not been able to post any other new threads.

My interests are the social sciences and I like this forum. Hope I can adjust to it . . . :(

charles

Hello all, is it unusual for others to get their registration all fowled up like mine is? I am no longer sure of what my I.D. or password is if I fail to keep registered and have to use it. Also, this is the only place a "NEW POST" button is visible. I have not been able to post any other new threads.

My interests are the social sciences and I like this forum. Hope I can adjust to it . . . :(

charles

tumblr_ljo1xpvk8I1qbxie2.jpg

charles

tumblr_ljo1xpvk8I1qbxie2.jpg

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

Given his spelling and interests and how well he handles message board software, I think we have a new liberal member along the lines of rdean and George Costanza.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

You realize all us Conservatives are going to give you a fowl time, right?
tit.jpg

charles

It's not too hard to get adjusted around here. Just make sure you have your helmet and flack jacket with you, as sometimes things can get heated.

Not sure if it's unusual or not, but this is the first one I've heard of since I've been here.

Interesting way to introduce yourself, btw.........not many people have the stones to admit they fucked up from the beginning. If you need, get ahold of a mod and see if they can fix your problem for you.

Keep posting though, it's kinda nice to have new people. Haven't decided what kind of people you are, but welcome anyway.

charles
Hard lesson learned for you.

Forum List

Back