I Found This Video Regarding Statism

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016

This speech blew me away, I never thought about most of this, nobody I had spoke to about Libertarianism had explained Statism quite like this.

That video has nothing to do with libertarianism, which is not the same as anarchy.

I am rather pissed and want my 7 minutes back

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That video has nothing to do with libertarianism, which is not the same as anarchy.

Anarchy is impossible. It's like a non-inert, or reactive gas. It cannot exist in nature without quickly binding with other elements becoming something else.

Thomas Jefferson knew it. He would have gone with Anarchy in a second if he knew it would work.

Anarchy is impossible. It's like a non-inert, or reactive gas. It cannot exist in nature without quickly binding with other elements becoming something else.

Thomas Jefferson knew it. He would have gone with Anarchy in a second if he knew it would work.
9000+ years in Medieval Ireland, Cospaia, Neutral Moresnet, early Pennsylvania. Don't believe everything that your rulers tell you. It shouldn't be that baffling that people can live without a monopoly on arbitration and violence.

Let's try to stay on topic, please.

Remember... if the post you are about to publish says more about another member of the community than it does about the subject of the thread, it's a troll post.

9000+ years in Medieval Ireland, Cospaia, Neutral Moresnet, early Pennsylvania. Don't believe everything that your rulers tell you. It shouldn't be that baffling that people can live without a monopoly on arbitration and violence.

None of which are examples of anarchy.

None of which are examples of anarchy.
Citation needed, all lacked a government, therefor they are Anarchy. Any amount of research proves it.

Of course, your definition of an Anarchy is probably something super special, much like your definition of Libertarian.

Forum List

Back