I found this today...

Hey, Pole Smoker, not my fault that you find nothing appealing about the female form.

I guess what you're looking for is some really big cocks to wrap your big lips around.

And no, I don't run around my house nude unless I'm on the second floor or higher.

Blah, blah, blah..... ho hum..... blah, blah.... phht.... :eusa_hand:

HEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEE'S YOUR PICTURE SNUGGY...

3541712259_1b407f3cd7_o.jpg

In the interest of pissing off Pale Rider, I have decided to rep xotoxi for this thread.

:D

Piss me off... now there's an interesting idea... except how are you going to do that Einstein?

Oh I see... you think something you say or do here is going to "piss me off?"

What a fucking moron!... :lol:

GET - A - LIFE!
Here's your sign...

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
moran.jpg
[/FONT]

Hey Pole Rider, ya colon jousting sperm burping gutter bitch, why don't you go join Basshole and Sunnidiot if you don't like looking at chicks.

If all you want to do here is "LOOK AT CHICKS," then why don't you just stay at *imapervertsexpredator.com* then?

This is a "POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD" ya fuckin dip shit.

Hey Pole Rider, ya colon jousting sperm burping gutter bitch, why don't you go join Basshole and Sunnidiot if you don't like looking at chicks.

If all you want to do here is "LOOK AT CHICKS," then why don't you just stay at *imapervertsexpredator.com* then?

You're right, and this is in the General section, which means that you can talk about ANYTHING here.

But..........if you didn't have your head so far up your ass, you might be able to see that.

As far as perverts? How's the little boy trade working out for you ya pedo penis puffer?

I would recommend that you petition to Gunny that he change the rules to allow for only political discussion.

Discuss?

What's there to discuss other than I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from.

holy crap I never thought i would see the day an American male would get pissed off over somebody posting a picture of a HOT cheerleader.

OH COME ON, NOOSE!!!

I know that you live in Manhattan!

There is NO WAY that you have not met a gay man where you live!

holy crap I never thought i would see the day an American male would get pissed off over somebody posting a picture of a HOT cheerleader.

OH COME ON, NOOSE!!!

even they would be appreciative of the color coordination of her outfit or the stylish way she has her hair done.

OH COME ON, NOOSE!!!

even they would be appreciative of the color coordination of her outfit or the stylish way she has her hair done.

I could never be gay.

I'm color blind.

Forum List

Back