I found this today...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
dolphinschick.jpg

Discuss.

"Discuss?"

Discuss what? What is there about a cropped off picture of some broads ass in shorts that's supposed to invoke discussion, other than the token drooling comment from men?

Oh wait... I get it... you usually get REP for posting pictures of hot babes, and you throw the "discuss" in there just as a joke. OK...

Last edited:

"Discuss?"

Discuss what? What is there about a cropped off picture of some broads ass in shorts that's supposed to invoke discussion, other than the token drooling comment from men?

Oh wait... I get it... you usually get REP for posting pictures of hot babes, and you throw the "discuss" in there just as a joke. OK...

I have not received any rep for this thread. I was just sharing a picture that I found that I enjoyed looking at...and I thought others might enjoy looking at it too.

If this thread somehow offended you, then I apologize from the depths of my heart.

"Discuss?"

I have not received any rep for this thread. I was just sharing a picture that I found that I enjoyed looking at...and I thought others might enjoy looking at it too.

If this thread somehow offended you, then I apologize from the depths of my heart.

There are times when I admire your insincerity.

I also admire some of your OPs. Like your OP in this thread of yours.

I'm curious.

Is it just the camera angle or, given the curve of her lower spine and the curvature of her lightly clad posterior, could one place a beer stein on her back "porch" so to speak without spilling the brew?
:eusa_angel:

Is it just the camera angle or, given the curve of her lower spine and the curvature of her lightly clad posterior, could one place a beer stein on her back "porch" so to speak without spilling the brew?
:eusa_angel:

INDEED!

Whilst penetrating nonetheless!

"Discuss?"

Straight guys understand that picture Pole Rider.

Apparently, you don't.

"Discuss?"

Straight guys understand that picture Pole Rider.

Apparently, you don't.
Well yippee yiyo cow patty... it's the board dunce snuggy slobbering out some of his rehashed trash.

You are very near the bottom feeder of the board maggot, and your homosexual fixation with a "POLE." Were you the guy that recently got arrested for walking around in his house with his "POLE" hanging out and all the windows open for his neighbor and her little daughter to have to see when they walked past? You sick fuck snuggy... not only are you incredibly fucking STUPID, you're fucking PERVERT as well.

Clean it up for God's sake, there's decent people here that don't need your kind of filthy around.

In the interest of pissing off Pale Rider, I have decided to rep xotoxi for this thread.

:D

Piss me off... now there's an interesting idea... except how are you going to do that Einstein?

Oh I see... you think something you say or do here is going to "piss me off?"

What a fucking moron!... :lol:

GET - A - LIFE!

Well yippee yiyo cow patty... it's the board dunce snuggy slobbering out some of his rehashed trash.

You are very near the bottom feeder of the board maggot, and your homosexual fixation with a "POLE." Were you the guy that recently got arrested for walking around in his house with his "POLE" hanging out and all the windows open for his neighbor and her little daughter to have to see when they walked past? You sick fuck snuggy... not only are you incredibly fucking STUPID, you're fucking PERVERT as well.

Clean it up for God's sake, there's decent people here that don't need your kind of filthy around.

:lol:

Hey, Pole Smoker, not my fault that you find nothing appealing about the female form.

I guess what you're looking for is some really big cocks to wrap your big lips around.

And no, I don't run around my house nude unless I'm on the second floor or higher.

"Discuss?"

Oh THANK YOU my most SINCERE BROTHER for the HEART FELT APOLOGY... we're all good now... :lol:

Hey Pole Rider, ya colon jousting sperm burping gutter bitch, why don't you go join Basshole and Sunnidiot if you don't like looking at chicks.

Forum List

Back