I found the spokeman for the GOP!

Green has now admitted it in a new set of Tweets, and apologized.

So do you all think an apology is ok?

apparently that's all you have to do. You don't even have to be sincere. Just kinda go through the motions and then you can say "I apologized...so now let's move on."

Really? So he's gonna lose his job???

HA! Hardly. We all know better than that. They'd NEVER give Palin that kind of recognition. No...that's really all you have to do. Make a tongue in cheek, sarcastic eye rolling apology and then crack another joke at the end.

I am sitting here listening to Letterman's sincere apology on FOX and it isn't going away. Letterman thought he could get away with the joke because he is brazen and feels he is above reproach. It is time for the old man to retire.

I don't even know why Letterman is apologising. He was funny....

Yeah...hilarious. Thats why he was forced to issue this more heart felt apology. I just saw it. It's leaps and bounds better than the first time he joked his way through it last week.

Television show - TV Show - Yahoo! TV

This should put it to rest...eventually. He won't retire...he won't get fired. He's a money machine and the network is DESPERATE for cash...we have a new president who wants to take more of it.

I am sitting here listening to Letterman's sincere apology on FOX and it isn't going away. Letterman thought he could get away with the joke because he is brazen and feels he is above reproach. It is time for the old man to retire.

Yepper

I was very please to see the ladies on the view take him down. I was downright amazed by it, they are all democrats and many liberals at that. It goes to show that you do not talk trash about anyone's children and get away with it. I applaud them. Kis are off limits and that's exactly the way it should be.

Now, back to the ideal spokesman for the GOP. Classy guy, huh?

Some one please explain to me the racist significance of that joke to anyone with any degree whatever of objectivity.

Some one please explain to me the racist significance of that joke to anyone with any degree whatever of objectivity.

If the joke had been, "Obama is putting a 40% tax on aspirin because it works," the joke would have been simply that Obama wants to turn the US into a welfare state, but adding that aspirin is white suggests that Obama doesn't like white people and that white people are the ones who work, further suggesting that black people and perhaps other minorities don't.

It's clever, it's funny and it's racist. Of course, it's not racist on the scale of the Obama campaign sending Jim Clyburn out to call the Clintons racists on the eve of the North Carolina primary.

Forum List

Back