I found the political cartoon that sums up OWS

And it's from more than 100 years ago. 1896 as a matter of fact.

800px-18960415_antisemitic_political_cartoon_in_Sound_Money.jpg

It sums up the anti-semitism, the hatred for capitalism, the hatred for free enterprise, and the greed for money that someone else has earned.​

It's a perfwect example of how the left NEVER changes. You think the OWS is the next best thing, but the truth is, the ideas behind it are as old as your great, great, grandpa Lennin.​

Look who gets demonized in this picture! The Jews, Wall Street, Democracy and the list goes on. Looks like it could have been drawn yesterday by an OWS protestor.​

Yes, it's called Marxism

It sums up the anti-semitism, the hatred for capitalism, the hatred for free enterprise, and the greed for money that someone else has earned.​

It's a perfwect example of how the left NEVER changes. You think the OWS is the next best thing, but the truth is, the ideas behind it are as old as your great, great, grandpa Lennin.​

Look who gets demonized in this picture! The Jews, Wall Street, Democracy and the list goes on. Looks like it could have been drawn yesterday by an OWS protestor.​

I still like this one........................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4061-foden20111026-1month-stand20111025080357.jpg

Wall Street destroyed the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme, and no one went to jail for it.

You are on the wrong side of the barricade, my friend.

I wasn't aware Wall Street could raise taxes and pass regulations that hamper business.

Thanks for enlightening us on that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’
Not for nothing did US billionaire Warren Buffett call them the real ‘weapons of mass destruction’

By Margareta Pagano and Simon Evans
12 October 12 2008

The market is worth more than $516 trillion, (£303 trillion), roughly 10 times the value of the entire world’s output: it’s been called the “ticking time-bomb”.

It’s a market in which the lead protagonists – typically aggressive, highly educated, and now wealthy young men – have flourished in the derivatives boom. But it’s a market that is set to come to a crashing halt – the Great Unwind has begun.

Last week the beginning of the end started for many hedge funds with the combination of diving market values and worried investors pulling out their cash for safer climes.

Some of the world’s biggest hedge funds – SAC Capital, Lone Pine and Tiger Global – all revealed they were sitting on double-digit losses this year. September’s falls wiped out any profits made in the rest of the year. Polygon, once a darling of the London hedge fund circuit, last week said it was capping the basic salaries of its managers to £100,000 each. Not bad for the average punter but some way off the tens of millions plundered by these hotshots during the good times. But few will be shedding any tears.

The complex and opaque derivatives markets in which these hedge funds played has been dubbed the world’s biggest black hole because they operate outside of the grasp of governments, tax inspectors and regulators. They operate in a parallel, shadow world to the rest of the banking system. They are private contracts between two companies or institutions which can’t be controlled or properly assessed. In themselves derivative contracts are not dangerous, but if one of them should go wrong – the bad 2 per cent as it’s been called – then it is the domino effect which could be so enormous and scary.

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’ « Did You Know

Blah blah blah blah blah! :blahblah:

It's the same tired old song, just like the political cartoon.

Meanwhile the REAL ROBBER BARONS get a free pass from you lefties and that robber baron IS THE GOVERNMENT!

This entire class envy movement was started for ONE AND ONLY REASON and it's a desperate attempt by Obama to deflect attention away from his own failure on this economy.

You libs go right on playing Vladmir Lennin, the voting public are not marxists.

You are only making it clear the greed that is at the heart of leftism. Greed for other people's money, THEY HAVEN'T EARNED.

teeth-deliverance1.jpg

Tea-Tards are special...

Well lefties sure aren't. This is what lefties do when they are LOSING on an issue. They just attack and smear. All you are proving is you know I'm right on this issue, that you can't refute, and you are hoping a pathetic troll will get me off the subject.

Nice try, no cigar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buffett warns on investment 'time bomb'

March 4, 2003

The rapidly growing trade in derivatives poses a "mega-catastrophic risk" for the economy and most shares are still "too expensive", legendary investor Warren Buffett has warned.
The world's second-richest man made the comments in his famous and plain-spoken "annual letter to shareholders", excerpts of which have been published by Fortune magazine.

The derivatives market has exploded in recent years, with investment banks selling billions of dollars worth of these investments to clients as a way to off-load or manage market risk.

But Mr Buffett argues that such highly complex financial instruments are time bombs and "financial weapons of mass destruction" that could harm not only their buyers and sellers, but the whole economic system.

BBC NEWS | Business | Buffett warns on investment 'time bomb'

This is what Republicans call getting rid of unwanted regulations and getting out of the way of business.

You LIBS HAVE NO WHERE TO TALK ON THAT ISSUE. Not after backing the ultimate in getting in the way of business, AND THAT'S OBAMACARE.

Why do you think Obama has had to give out so many waivers?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo, I'm getting under the lefties skin on this one! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -16 reputation points from Photonic.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Such a vapid argument applied to a very large group is not a rational one. Please post something of value.

Regards,
Photonic

Look who gets demonized in this picture! The Jews, Wall Street, Democracy and the list goes on. Looks like it could have been drawn yesterday by an OWS protestor.

Get a grip.

No one cares about the Teabaggers, anymore.

:eusa_hand:

In this the left gives ou their desperate hope for the election.

They hope that the OWS becomes more popular than the Tea Party.

Shall we wait until the 2012 election and see who turns out to be right?

Wall Street destroyed the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme, and no one went to jail for it.

You are on the wrong side of the barricade, my friend.

Just to be clear, when private citizens follow the laws passed by the legislature that is stupid and short sighted, you believe that the legislature should be able to convict them for following the laws as written and put them in jail.

This is the stock in trade of Liberalism.

Liberals force people to do the wrong thing and then blame them for being forced.

Post of the day!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Telling the truth is anti semitic? Geez get a grip on reality folks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Y9CARUwio]Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c]Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb81Rbql6Nc]Growing Anti-Semitism In The Occupy Wall Street Movement! (They're EVIL I Tells Ya! E V I L !) - YouTube[/ame]

Who needs to get a grip????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Derivatives were the result of banks working within the law to try to make money in view of the fact that the Congress was forcing them to lend to sub prime clients.

And that is a fact that the left just cannot face. Because it was they who pressurized the banks to lend to sub-primes.

If it wasn't for Clinton, we wouldn't be in this mess. Another uncomfortable truth for the Dems.

As I have said.... mainly because I'm smart enough to separate fact from fiction, reality from opinion... and apply critical thinking.... both fucking sides played a massive part in this clusterfuck. And Wall Street is no more guilty than the fucking politicians.

What makes me laugh is that both the left and the right continually insist that the other side was responsible.... fucking morons.
Meh. I'd say Wall Street is only guilty of doing their jobs - improving the bottom line. They will ALWAYS do this - whether there are more regulations or less, just like water will seek lower ground. It just is.

The politicians are the ones who created this.

Oh, but don't you see. Making profit is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!

It's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil for anyone to make money. They should just hand all that money over to liberals and beg for forgiveness.

Maybe that's why somebody seems to be upset about it. :eusa_whistle:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -21 reputation points from Lakhota.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Patriot

Regards,
Lakhota

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! -21 points. Ouch! I guess I'll have to live with it! :D

No sweat. I made up for it. :tongue:

Believe me, I woke up with seven pos reps this morning and I got two more since then.

This thread has got me the most pos reps (in one thread) ever.

:D

Forum List

Back