I found the link where Bill Weld said Donald Trump was guilty of treason against the United States.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I found the link from Morning Joe where Bill Weld said Donald Trump was guilty of treason against the United States.

Sorry I wasn’t able to post it while I was watching them say it live on TV and thought it was so interesting that I went ahead and made a comment about it while they were still talking. I guess links take a little longer to happen.

Republican William Weld said Donald Trump has committed treason and the punishment is death

'Treason pure and simple': Weld, Sanford, Walsh react to Trump call

And I want to thank the person that posted this link:

GOP Primary Challenger Bill Weld Accuses Trump of Treason, Raises Prospect of Death Penalty | National Review

I wasn’t aware that Bill Weld was already publicly accusing trump of treason.

I learned so much of the USMB. Things I never knew before.

So what do you guys think about having three opponents to Donald Trump?
And what about them blocking any primary in nearly a dozen states? Wasn’t that Donald Trump‘s argument that the democratic elections and primaries were rigged?
Can he complain that the elections were rigged when Republicans are rigging elections?

I'll will repeat my assertion that Deanturd should have been strung up at Ft Leavenworth 28,270 times as of this post for his treasous, seditious, attempts to undermine the national interest by promoting anti-American communist agitprop.

Deanturd's posts are far more damaging to the country than anything Trump has done.

I found the link from Morning Joe where Bill Weld said Donald Trump was guilty of treason against the United States.

Sorry I wasn’t able to post it while I was watching them say it live on TV and thought it was so interesting that I went ahead and made a comment about it while they were still talking. I guess links take a little longer to happen.

Republican William Weld said Donald Trump has committed treason and the punishment is death

GOP Primary Challenger Bill Weld Accuses Trump of Treason, Raises Prospect of Death Penalty | National Review

And what about them blocking any primary in nearly a dozen states? Wasn’t that Donald Trump‘s argument that the democratic elections and primaries were rigged?
Can he complain that the elections were rigged when Republicans are rigging elections?

GeeZusss deanrd

You gotta calm down!

A liberal opinion is not fact.

Show me the facts and I'll help you push grandma off a cliff!

;)

GeeZusss deanrd

You gotta calm down!

;)
its called...."maniacal obsession"....and i dont mean the perfume....

He's wrong. Treason is the only crime defined by the Constitution and it requires levying war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to the enemy. He has done neither.

• Banned

He's wrong. Treason is the only crime defined by the Constitution and it requires levying war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to the enemy. He has done neither.
Well they’re not our friends. And considering they attacked our election process and the root foundation of our democracy, they are most certainly our enemy. But we are not in a hot war right now so you’re right, it can’t be called treason. But it’s certainly not American.

• Banned

GeeZusss deanrd

You gotta calm down!

;)
I’m relaxed, but you should talk to the right wing poster just before yours. To the person who threatened to kill me. That’s someone who is truly coo coo.

• Banned
I'll will repeat my assertion that Deanturd should have been strung up at Ft Leavenworth 28,270 times as of this post for his treasous, seditious, attempts to undermine the national interest by promoting anti-American communist agitprop.

Deanturd's posts are far more damaging to the country than anything Trump has done.

I'll will repeat my assertion that Deanturd should have been strung up

Wow, that’s pretty violent.

will repeat my assertion that Deanturd should have been strung up at Ft Leavenworth 28,270 times as of this post for his treasous, seditious, attempts to undermine the national interest by promoting anti-American communist agitprop.
Okay, but that just makes you an impotent moron.

Well they’re not our friends. And considering they attacked our election process and the root foundation of our democracy, they are most certainly our enemy. But we are not in a hot war right now so you’re right, it can’t be called treason. But it’s certainly not American.

"American" is a subjective term. There are plenty who would say that even thinking of criticizing the current president is not American. After living through that last few years I have come to the conclusion that if it is dumb as shit, it's probably American. Though the Brits seem to be hard on our heels for that.

Forum List

Back