I found a summary

Question. I prefer to pay for my own non-government health insurance. Will government healthcare increase my taxes?

I think that depends on how much money you make. Again, this is from what I have heard in the debates, only.

I still forsee a lot of companies doing away with any healthcare benifits.

I believe for smaller companies, depending on whether or not healthcare reform actually drives down premiums, this is still a real possibility.

Question. I prefer to pay for my own non-government health insurance. Will government healthcare increase my taxes?

I think that depends on how much money you make. Again, this is from what I have heard in the debates, only.

Well bummer. Why should I be responsible for someone else's health insurance if they are capable of paying for it? Shouldn't I be able to opt-out of this plan?

Well that is still not fair to the poor bastard. Again seems like he is still getting screwed.

BUT, he is covered for basic healthcare. Which is 100% better than no coverage at all. Would you not agree to at least THAT much?

And how much does the basic healthcare cost from the government?

Better yet... how much does "basic healthcare" cost the taxpayer?

Immie

Who needs a summary when we can refer to the actual bill?

This would be GREAT! Why don't YOU start us off? Please show us all in the "actual bill" where death panels/boards are spelled out? This MUST be where Sarah Palin got her information from, right? She would never resort to lying and fear mongering, right?


[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Caps annual out-of-pocket spending. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]All new policies will cap annual out-of-pocket spending to prevent bankruptcies from medical expenses. [/FONT][/FONT]

Sounds like a great idea to me.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Who needs a summary when we can refer to the actual bill?

This would be GREAT! Why don't YOU start us off? Please show us all in the "actual bill" where death panels/boards are spelled out? This MUST be where Sarah Palin got her information from, right? She would never resort to lying and fear mongering, right?

How many time must it be posted before your lack of reading ability becomes obvious even to other NeoMarxists?

How many time must it be posted before your lack of reading ability becomes obvious even to other NeoMarxists?

ONCE would do it. Unfortunately, none of you lying asshats can find it to post.


[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Caps annual out-of-pocket spending. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]All new policies will cap annual out-of-pocket spending to prevent bankruptcies from medical expenses. [/FONT][/FONT]

Sounds like a great idea to me.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

How does it do this?

Forum List

Back