I Fought for freedom of speech today!

I made my statement yesterday along with a mob of other people.

What I find so amusing about gays and chickens is that when there was the Million Mom March, and proposed boycott of JC Penney for paying Ellen Degeneres to be their spokesperson, the libs had an absolute field day about these bigots! Gays promised to buy all their feather boas as JCP and rescue the company from ruin.

What happened is that Ellen's stint lasted for 30 days and 3 commercials. The company is still failing. I guess gays weren't moved enough to actually shop there. Meanwhile, this tempest in the little finger lifted teapot, has brought a spike to Chick Fil A's profit margin.

JC Penney's is failing because they are an awful store to shop at and they have crappy, overpriced products.

I honestly have to wonder why you or the president of Chik-Fil-A care whether gay folks get married or not. I mean other than seeing gays as an oppossing tribe, I can't see where you even have a dog in this fight.

From the true facts, the CEO doesn't care, he simply supports traditional marriage. What followed from that is only trumped up gay activist lies.

And if we decide it's between two men or two women or one man and two women, how does that effect your life in any way, shape or form?

Guess what, six states have declared same sex marriage legal, and frankly, I would suspect you would have a hard time telling me how that has changed the quality of your life one iota.

I'm not buying it. People are free to do and be what they want.

Absent evolutionary precedent to sway the natural order of male and female as the procreative union, I will vote to preserve it everytime.

I'm sure the lives of people in those six states have changed more than an iota as they now have to recognize same sex marriages as valid.

And if we decide it's between two men or two women or one man and two women, how does that effect your life in any way, shape or form?

Guess what, six states have declared same sex marriage legal, and frankly, I would suspect you would have a hard time telling me how that has changed the quality of your life one iota.

I'm not buying it. People are free to do and be what they want.

Absent evolutionary precedent to sway the natural order of male and female as the procreative union, I will vote to preserve it everytime.

Guy, if we followed evolutionary precedent, we'd kill half of all babies before they reached adulthood to weed out the weak so only the strong survived. We don't do that. We try to preserve every life as we should. We'd have packs of lions roaming the cities to pick off the people who can't run fast enough.

So complaining, "This part of the machine wouldn't work right" when you've redesigned the machine in every aspect is kind of silly.

Forum List

Back