I, For One, Welcome Our New Self Driving Overlords

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
AAA says the vehicles drifted out of lanes and hugged lane markers, struggling with moderate traffic, curved roads and streets with busy intersections. Three of the four would have failed to avoid a crash when the vehicle ahead of them changed lanes and a simulated stopped vehicle was ahead.

Electronic driving systems don't always work, tests show - Electronic Products & Technology

Think of them less as transportation, more as population control.

I expect roving bands of self-driving murder-mobiles any day now.

"Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug....

I expect roving bands of self-driving murder-mobiles any day now.

"Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug....
Our species ‘gosh, gee, wiz’ obsession with new technology will facilitate the wonderous day when China/ Russia or whoever decide there is sufficient saturation of self-drive vehicles on Western highways to make hacking the system worthwhile. Think about it.
That is if armed autonomous drone swarms don’t take us all out first. The human race is insane.

Forum List

Back