I for one can't wait until Republicans take over the house!

They dont want facts, they want bullshit designed to help them retain the failed ideas of the republican party.

All you have to do is look at her record BEFORE she was speaker.

She was fighting the stupid assed things the republicans in control were doing, you know the shit that caused this country to go into a tailspin.

Like Fannie and Freddie giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford or had no intention of paying the mortgage back to begin with? Stuff like that?
Like waiting for a bill to pass so everyone can find out what's in it....stuff like that.?
:eusa_shhh:

Under Freddi/Fanni, you had to have had a job and prove you could pay the mortgage. When Wall Street was deregulated under the Bush administration, 70% of the mortgage market was moved to Wall Street. They gave out nearly "free" mortgages, bundled them together and sold them overseas as "securities". The "securities" were heavily insured. When the securities tanked, the insurance, from where you get the term, "Derivative", was collected. This is why insurance companies went bankrupt. See: Lehman Brother Bankruptsy.

Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys sit in front of the Internet. There is no excuse for repeating the same nonsense over and over again. Go look it up!

Its a shame these darn m(undeniable) FACTS get in the way of your lala land fantasy.

"These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis. The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."-----Barney Frank---The New York Times (11 September 2003)
============================================================
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
---------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVVVzEKauzY&feature=related[/ame]
The Democrats and Obama caused the financial crisis of 08 by supporting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&feature=related[/ame]
Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis
-----------------
2004 Dem. coverup of Fanny and Freddie
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvG-s_Ssb0&feature=related[/ame]
Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama and the Dems the "Family" and "Conscience" of Fannie Mae
------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmL-lXNy64&feature=related[/ame]
Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD
-----------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nU3fNh-PRk&feature=related[/ame]
How Fannie Mae Bought the Democrat Party
=================================================
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&feature=related[/ame]
Democrats Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

And there is the bullshit of right which is unsupported by the vast majority of economists

You people talk as if you really believe things are going to be different than they have been.

I'll give 3 to 1 that absolutely nothing changes.

We're going to get more government, more intrusion and the fucking government will end up taking more of our money.

A lot changed. From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs moved to China. Then there was the largest redistribution of wealth in history from the middle class to the top 1.7%.

Remember, rich people can always leave. That's why Republicans shift the debt burden to the Middle Class.

And it's the government's fault those jobs moved no?

Why not make it more profitable to stay than to leave?

Oh better yet how about the fucking government stay within budget. I'll guarantee nothing would happen if we shut down most of the government for a month.

All you idiots seem to think the fucking government is so wonderful, it's the same fucking government that gave us the bay of pigs, the Japanese internment, Korea, viet nam, Iraq, Afghanistan oh and let's not forget slavery.

What we're getting now is intolerance in the name of tolerance and less freedom in the name of more.

The fucking government is the cause of most of our problems not the cure.

the good times in this country saw a top tax rate of 90 to 70 percent.

If you want the good times to return you better tax the 1%.

Damn I wish history meant something to these fools

Bullshit, you have not one shrewd of proof, fact, nothing to back this up.

National Taxpayers Union - History of Federal Individual Income Bottom and Top Bracket Rates

You are just who I'm talking about.

People who dont know the truth and havebeen fed a load of shit all their lives.

FACTS kill your failed ideas

I checked the link, what do you want me to say about it. It is extremely vague and not something really to debate.

We did better after the war because we taxed the rich and if only we tax the rich the same all our problems will disappear.

More tax fixes everything. Pure bullshit, how about if we compromise, I will be a moderate or independent, just tax the rich and leave me alone, my life sucks because of the government, take the power away, no tax on nobody.

One 10% sales tax is the only fair tax that keeps the government out of everyones business.

The facts ARE SIMPLE to see.

Our most prosperous years were when we taxed the uber wealthy enough to replenish what they used and benifited from in this country.

The facts ARE SIMPLE to see.

Our most prosperous years were when we taxed the uber wealthy enough to replenish what they used and benifited from in this country.

Everything is simple for the simple minded....just raise the taxes and happy days are here again....right desh for brains.

Nothing else in the world matters....wars, world economy, terrorism, foreign trade, imports and exports, etc....just raise the taxes on the top 1% and everything will be coming up roses....

Thank god for the stupid, they make average people like me feel superior.

I think some are hoping that the Republicans, and their agenda, fail.:eusa_whistle:

Finally, someone mentioned the Republican "agenda". Now, if they could only tell everyone what that agenda is. Do you know? Seems they are keeping it a "secret".

why dont you tell us Dean?....you seem to know things about Republicans that even Republicans dont know.....wait till i get another beer before you start.....

I for one can't wait until Republicans take over the house!

I look at the incredible job they did during the first six years of the Bush Administration when they had complete control of the American government and I remember fondly all of their "accomplishments".

I'm sure they will exceed their performance of those six years. Unlikely since the dems will stand in the way.

What they did to rebuild New Orleans after Katrina. How did the House have any affect at anytime with Katrina?

Their successes in Afghanistan and Iraq and how they created "democracies". Unaware that they were in charge of the war.

How they almost got Bin Laden. Don't you mean the military?

How they protected the country. Yeah, if you consider Home Land Security a good thing, and nothing happening since 9/11

Their immigration policies. They haven't changed a thing.

Their health care policies. OH god I hope they dismantle obamacare, I had to drop my insurance b/c the rates sky rocketed. Fucken dumbass dims made it worse.

What they did for the economy. yeah, the economy was in good shape until the dems took over, then it went to hell.

Seriously, I can't wait. I'm sure they have been creating all kinds of plans to help the economy and bring jobs back to the US. Here's hoping.

I can't wait to see what they do to rebuild America; and their commitment to "education", I'm sure, will be beyond anyone's expectations. Think they will wise up and close the Dept of Ed? B/c the shithole was dug 30 years ago, and marks the beginning of our decline.

I really want to see them in the driver's seat. Then help us take the Senate. America will once again get a chance to see how well Republican policies work.

Government
Operating
Professionally
:thewave:

You don't really know that much do you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back