I for one am mad as hell now.....

You have earned the prestigious 4th place in my ignore list. Congrats

You're not going to start making a list and put it in your signature, are you? :eusa_eh:

No, that would be trolling and insulting to them Everytime they see it. I have nothing to gain by being a jerk. I just don't want to have to read all the immature insulting posts. I even have one from the right on my list. I'm mostly hear to have fun and maybe learn something in the process. I have no interest in boosting egos or fighting over pointless shit.
:razz:

Immaturity runs rampent on this board at times. Why would you continue to interact with someone you consider to be a fraud?
Failed logic at its best.
Frauds run rampant on this board. Prolly half of them are paid by some GOP PAC.

Omg lol

You just can't let go can you? Your like a 14 year old girl that has to have the last word.

Don't forget I was involved in jfk's assassination too.
:lol: I'm curious to see how many times you flounce off and say you won't talk to me before you actually mean it.

Frauds run rampant on this board. Prolly half of them are paid by some GOP PAC.

Omg lol

You just can't let go can you? Your like a 14 year old girl that has to have the last word.

Don't forget I was involved in jfk's assassination too.
:lol: I'm curious to see how many times you flounce off and say you won't talk to me before you actually mean it.

Ok lets play,

is this the post of a paid partisan hack liar... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/174865-who-do-you-blame.html

Quote: Originally Posted by Sactowndog
So I am curiuos.... the government is about to drive this thing over a cliff..... who do you blame and what is your political affiliation, what do your plan to do about it......

My affiliation: Independent/Decline to state

Who I blame: Congressional Republicans

What I will do: Donate $1000 to Tom McClintock's competition
Registered republican

Both parties and Bush started it. Obama is making it worse.

I will volunteer my time for whatever my local party needs come election time. I will also donate whatever I can afford to give after Obama is done digging in my wallet.

I posted this before my debate with you started. I admitted our problems imo started under Bush and have gotten progressivly worse under Obama

I lied when I said your opinion didnt matter however. I dont like people to look upon me is a demeaning light. We dont have to agree but that does not make either of us a bad person. This will be my last attempt to show you im an honest person. Take it or leave it at this point. If your truely going to be this stubborn then there really is no reason for further communication.

As I said in my first post to you: no offense.

I do not believe your clients called you up and cancelled your services in that little window of time between when Obama's comments were posted online and when you started this thread.

Dear grandpa murkin. A month for 2 bathrooms ? :lol:

Yes, there about.

We don't do the typical 5x8 hall bath. We specialize in complete gut and redesign. Many times we have structural issues to resolve and work around, like load bearing walls. We usually install new jacuzzi's and walk in stone showers. New cabinetry and rework plumbing and electrical. Rather than killing and covering mold we we remove it. And we mostly work with Turkisk limestone which can be very brittle.

On average a custom bath can run 10k or more depending on the value of the products used. I'm not your next door neighbor handyman type company. I am a small company that does high end work not a rush job.

They are union types. They only know paint grade carpentry, and $75.00 vato craftsmanship. If you think a Bath job can get crazy, try a remodel on a yacht. Lots of $$, but hot nasty work.
My dad and I installed a new kitchen on a towboat that had burned out. Cheaper to rebuild than buy a new hull. Total PITA job. Not a level surface or square corner to be found.

They tried the SSI scare and it didn't work, so now they are using the credit ratings scare to try and get
what they want.
We are going to pay the debt and get cuts, just not enough, because Dem's don't want to cut back on anything.

Forum List

Back