I find this pretty funny. Maybe I shouldn't....

It is laughing at you because it is collecting all kinds of personal information about you, and selling that information to other corporations. It literally keeps track of what you watch on TV, where you go on the internet, where you shop...what you buy...and then tells others about you.

I find it funny that people call an electronic device "she".
...and ships (they all go through a "maiden voyage")

...and all breaching whales...."Thar she blows!"
Here's a brain teaser. Is a harpoon considered male? What about a rudder?
I have no idea about the harpoon. I suppose it should be male....always sticking into a female. But then we do have homosexual males...that like to stick into each other.

I suspect a rudder should be female....only a female can be successful in determining which way another female turns.

I find it funny that people call an electronic device "she".
...and ships (they all go through a "maiden voyage")

...and all breaching whales...."Thar she blows!"
Here's a brain teaser. Is a harpoon considered male? What about a rudder?
I have no idea about the harpoon. I suppose it should be male....always sticking into a female. But then we do have homosexual males...that like to stick into each other.

I suspect a rudder should be female....only a female can be successful in determining which way another female turns.
Way to drown a joke. LOL

My car has a female voice. It sounds a little hot for an AI.
But she never understands what I say, and I find myself shouting.
Definitely female.
Sometimes for fun, I put on my GPS map navigating app and drive the wrong way from what the Smart Lady tells me deliberately.

FEMALE VOICE; 300 feet ahead, make a U-turn.......50 feet ahead......400 feet ahead make a U-turn.

Me: NO! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

Forum List

Back