I find the eagerness of the left to dig into gop candidates pasts irritating

First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.

you find it irritating, gramps? that's pretty funny when the right thought it amusing to attribute the actions of someone 40 years earlier to the president during his campaign. it wasn't even HIS past.

there are lies and innuendo about the president. but nothing much. just like the rightwingnuts spent 70 million dollars harassing bill clinton and got a blue dress. to put that into perspective for ya, gramps, they spent 7 million investigating 9-11.

so i wouldn't be too perturbed if i were you. the right has become singularly thin-skinned yet is truly vicious in it's campaigns. (lets talk about turning a war hero/amputee into bin laden, shall we?).

you're good peeps gramps... now stop whining.

First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.

Yea, clearly not partisan.

A quick glance at these forums shows exactly where most of the hate comes from and it does not appear to be the left.

Yea, clearly not partisan.

A quick glance at these forums shows exactly where most of the hate comes from and it does not appear to be the left.

Depends upon where you are in the stands. Or how far you go back in history.

Remember dirt bag, I drive a pickup and can not be identified in a line up. We all look alike. But its the right. Right?

We know about obama's history of drug use, his cocaine addiction and his excessive marijuana use. Not because the right dug up stuff about him, but because he wrote about these things himself in his books.

We know that he was a failed student in high school because he said so himself. His transcripts are not available. Neither is the basis on which he was admitted to such prestigious schools. With failing grades in high school, how did he get into these universities anyway?

2 million reporters in Alaska isn't biased at all is it? How bout the fact that the New York Times couldn't dig up dirt fast enough with its hired reporters and asked its readers to dig for them? How bout fatso on msnbc edited a video to make it appear that Perry called Obama a black cloud hanging over DC when he actually said it was the debt? Dan Rathers early retirement slip your mind? Or Sarah Palins baby isn't actually hers. Or ANY NUMBER OF OTHER RIDICULOUS STORIES.

But you guys are right I too am just making shit up and have no basis for this thread.

2 million reporters in Alaska isn't biased at all is it? How bout the fact that the New York Times couldn't dig up dirt fast enough with its hired reporters and asked its readers to dig for them? How bout fatso on msnbc edited a video to make it appear that Perry called Obama a black cloud hanging over DC when he actually said it was the debt? Dan Rathers early retirement slip your mind? Or Sarah Palins baby isn't actually hers. Or ANY NUMBER OF OTHER RIDICULOUS STORIES.

But you guys are right I too am just making shit up and have no basis for this thread.

Anyone remember the Bush election campaign days?

Anyone remember the incredible fiasco's the media created about the democrat campaigners?

Face it, it's a completely partisan issue.

You're right Grandma Fuck U, you're just making up shit.

You're right Grandma Fuck U, you're just making up shit.

What lies?

Idiot

Forum List

Back