I find the eagerness of the left to dig into gop candidates pasts irritating

I look forward to righties providing us with some good ole Cain chimp/monkey/watermellon pictures. Also, some racist emails would be nice.

Gramps got to get over himself.

Everybody's candidate gets vetted, including his own. Get over it, Gramps.

Obama was not properly vetted. If he was we would have either Hillary or McCain as potus.

Obama offered nothing but platitudes. No real plan or experience. Had the left vetted him properly Hillary would have won the nomination.

Obama was not properly vetted. If he was we would have either Hillary or McCain as potus.

Obama offered nothing but platitudes. No real plan or experience. Had the left vetted him properly Hillary would have won the nomination.

Son, it is what it is. BHO is POTUS until at least January 2013 and possibly longer than that. If he wasn't vetted before, he is by now.

Cain gotto go through what Cain gotta go through.

Nope he was fully vetted.

You just prefer to believe lies from right wing sources

Really? Can you provide proof that Obama wasn't properly vetted?

If not, get over the fact there's a black man in the White House.

Let's see............

They dug into Obama's past, and came up with him not being a US Citizen, figured that because of his funny clothing in a past photograph he must be Muslim, as well as said stuff about him smoking cannabis as a teen.

Naahh.........you're right, the GOP didn't try to dig up dirt on Obama./sarcasm.

Learn to comprehend what you read dipshit. This thread is about the lefts unwillingness to vet their own candidates.

I thought it was about the eagerness of "the LEFT to dig into GOP candidates..." not their own candidates.
Am I reading the wrong thread?

Thanks to the media in 2008, Americans knew more about Sarah Palin's shoes than they did about Obama going into the election.

My only consolation is that NOW people know about Obama and there's nothing the media can do to put that horse back in the barn.

WRONG. Both the Clinton and McCain camps also vetted Obama and found nothing they could use against him. The DNC is who screwed Hillary out of her rightful nomination. The DNC is why we have Obama.

How soon we forget the couple of years searching for Obama's birth certificate. Is that settled yet?

My point is I find both sides irrating and shallow. Self centered and lacking the moral courage to look out for those they are supposed to. The general welfare of the whole country. Most are bought and paid for punks. What a shame! No wonder we are going down.

Last edited:
Thanks to the media in 2008, Americans knew more about Sarah Palin's shoes than they did about Obama going into the election.

My only consolation is that NOW people know about Obama and there's nothing the media can do to put that horse back in the barn.

Yet he'll still be reelected with ease. What will you do then?

Too bad.

First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.

This is one of many reasons why Obama will be reelected – the right is so blinded by hate they keep missing the mark.

Four years of teleprompters and birth certificates will only compel Obama’s supporters to go out and vote for him and make the right look foolish.

Good job.

First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.
i see it as a ''given'' that it is the opposition that will do the real dirt digging...to leave that up to those who support and lean towards the candidate(s) can never do a better job than the ''opposition''.....

just look at all the dirt digging the right did with Obama's past, or with Kerry's past...

it's normal and expected grandpa....

care

WRONG. Both the Clinton and McCain camps also vetted Obama and found nothing they could use against him. The DNC is who screwed Hillary out of her rightful nomination. The DNC is why we have Obama.

Bill Clinton and Bob Johnson are why we have President Obama. Hillary Clinton had the black vote until Bill and Bob started running their yaps.

My philosophy is to put it all out there. I'd love to see Obama's transcripts. I'm not saying I think that should be the process, but I'm certainly curious.

It should be clear that the professional left is going to spend much more time trying to find things that embarrass rightists than leftists. On the other hand, the mainstream media is almost certainly going to look for newsworthy (including tawdry personal) stories regardless of their partisan impact. That is after all how they make their money.

I don't really see any evidence for your claim that Obama was improperly vetted. Are there details about him that we don't know, that we usually do know about presidential candidates? Obama seems to have been unusually forthcoming, acknowledging past drug use and writing an unusually revealing memoir.

Bill Clinton and Bob Johnson are why we have President Obama. Hillary Clinton had the black vote until Bill and Bob started running their yaps.

There is truth to that, but I still mostly blame the DNC who manipulated the caucuses and primaries.

Forum List

Back