I find the eagerness of the left to dig into gop candidates pasts irritating

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.

• Banned
So you're irritated that folks on the left dig into Conservatives in the same manner that the right dug into Obama and made up shit?

OK then.

Bullshit. I've called out Bachmann for her lies and mistatements. I've called Perry a 1 plan man (oil) and said he is dead in the water. I've called Paul a nut. I've called santorum a fake.

Point being I don't just stick my head in the sand when it comes to the gop. And I don't know what lies you speak of with Obama.

Wonder if 200 reporters headed for Cain's hometown to see what they could dig up on him??

They won't dig into Obamas past, but have no problem digging into everyone elses. After Obamas out of office they will reveal that he wasn't a natural born citizen, and all hell is going to break loose, which is what they want to begin with.

Good thread. Nobody ever tried to dig in to Obamas past and bring things up like his family heritage, his place of birth, the validity of his birth certificate, the type of church he went to, whether or not he was muslim, whether he legally traveled to Pakistan 10 years ago, etc..

Let's see............

They dug into Obama's past, and came up with him not being a US Citizen, figured that because of his funny clothing in a past photograph he must be Muslim, as well as said stuff about him smoking cannabis as a teen.

Naahh.........you're right, the GOP didn't try to dig up dirt on Obama./sarcasm.

• Banned
Good thread. Nobody ever tried to dig in to Obamas past and bring things up like his family heritage, his place of birth, the validity of his birth certificate, the type of church he went to, whether or not he was muslim, whether he legally traveled to Pakistan 10 years ago, etc..

I'm talking about legit issues. And your right, the left NEVER did dig. How could they when all the reporters were in Alaska?

Let's see............

They dug into Obama's past, and came up with him not being a US Citizen, figured that because of his funny clothing in a past photograph he must be Muslim, as well as said stuff about him smoking cannabis as a teen.

Naahh.........you're right, the GOP didn't try to dig up dirt on Obama./sarcasm.

Learn to comprehend what you read dipshit. This thread is about the lefts unwillingness to vet their own candidates.

I'm talking about legit issues. And your right, the left NEVER did dig. How could they when all the reporters were in Alaska?

oohhhh, you're talking about legit issues.

So....
"Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations? "

These are the legit issues that you're concerned with? :eusa_eh:

So....
"Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations? "

Your side said they weren't. But now your side are using the very issues they said were irrelevant in 08. So which is it?

So....

Your side said they weren't. But now your side are using the very issues they said were irrelevant in 08. So which is it?

My side is common sense. I guess that would put you on the other side.

Who is using "where are his transcripts? How did he pay his way?" as serious vetting topics now?

Your posts are always a source of amazing hypocrisy and laughter. Thanks!

So....

Who is using "where are his transcripts? How did he pay his way?" as serious vetting topics now?

Uncommon sense

*fixed*

Uncommon sense

*fixed*

Solid response.

I notice you didn't point out examples to at least attempt to support your amazing rant. Why would you thought? That would be something a rational person would do.

First off let me say that it IS important to fully vet an candidate, especially for potus.

Having said that here we sit before the real race begins and we've discovered racist rocks, untold old transcripts and videos and any number of other things that may or may not be relevant.

Where the hell was this kind of willingness to dig deep when it came to your candidate? For instance you constantly criticize our candidates education or work history. Well how about digging that deep into Obama? Where are his transcripts and how did he pay his way? Why is his past so secrete that we only get the list of supposed accomplishments but no proof and results on paper? What about his associations?

There is far more dirt in Obamas past than all of our candidates combined yet you are quick to turn a blind eye and throw rocks. The duplicity is astounding.

You mean the way the Left went back 33 years to destroy Henry Hyde, to make sure that Clinton's White House behavior could be justified??

On September 16, 1998, David Talbot ran a story on Salon.com about Rep. Henry Hyde, head of the House Judiciary Committee. It had nothing to do with his qualifications, or performance: it was about an affair Hyde had with Cherie Snodgrass. In 1965. Talbot made clear that he ‘outed’ a decades-old story because “Hyde’s committee will decide whether the adulterous affair President Clinton carried on with a White House intern, and his efforts to keep it hidden, should be referred to the House of Representatives for impeachment proceedings.” http://www.salon.com/news/1998/09/cov_16newsb.html

Actually, they went back further, smearing Jefferson for having a child with Sally Hemings...with no proof of same.

Very different from the days of JFK and FDR, eh?

Uncommon sense

*fixed*

Solid response.

I notice you didn't point out examples to at least attempt to support your amazing rant. Why would you thought? That would be something a rational person would do.
you deflected my deflection. How can we play like that. You've broken the game.

In regards to your question I think the board provides more than enough examples. I will offer you one observation though, last night on msnbc they were debating the gop field. The segment was labeled something along the lines of THE CLOWN SHOW. I don't remember the exact title but the point was how can the public rely on the left to be fair when such blatent double standards and bias is thrown in your face?

Then you guys will rant about Fox. It is so comical its irritating.

Forum List

Back