I find it very disturbing

You know...that's what we've gotten in several states and we're gonna get that from the SCOTUS this June, right? When we do.....I'll take the time to show it to you. :D

we will see what SCOTUS does in June. If they rule against you will you STFU and go on with your life?

I doubt it and would be disappointed if that were the case. That pesky old first amendment again.

Well, unlike you, I would accept the SC ruling and move on. This is a minor issue compared to the real problems facing this country. See my OP.

The whole gay agenda gets much more attention than it is due. I think part of that is to take the attention from the real mess that obama and the libs have created both domestically and internationally.
If they decide against gay marriage, of course you will. :lol:

I said I would accept it either way. Will you?
I will. But...I don't believe you....you will rant and rave if your side loses.

So if SCOTUS rules against you you will keep up the rant and ignore their ruling? But if they rule in your favor you will put on your rainbow colors and dance in the streets?

Do you see how foolish that makes you look? You rant about SC rulings and the constitution until it turns against you, then you say its all bullshit.

You probably think obama is a good president too, right?
I would be very disappointed if SCOTUS decides against us.....and would look for where the failure was....which would mean looking closely at their decision and what we missed as far as proof.

so you would not accept their ruling unless it was in your favor? Then what was all the BS about the constitution based on?
We would work for a representation to win the next time...just like those for integration worked after Plessy v Ferguson for a case with proof that separate but equal did not work...it took a while, over 50 years...but Brown v Board of Ed was a success. If you ever take the time to study that case, it was a long, careful process to find just the case to PROVE that Plessy v Ferguson was a bad decision................using PROOF, not emotion like you like to go on about.

Why should there be a "next time" ? Earlier you said that SC rulings were final and we all had to live by them. So now you don't accept the constitutional role of the SC?
SCOTUS laws are final for ever and ever and ever? Where have I made that comment. Dred Scott wasn't forever. Plessy v. Ferguson wasn't forever. But while Dred Scott ended with the war and the 13th/14th/15th amendments, Plessy ended with a well thought out legal case in Brown v. Board of Ed. SCOTUS cases aren't final IF those opposed LEARN from decisions and can make their case....AND (this is important) the SCOTUS is willing to rehear such a case. SCOTUS decisions are final up until that point, which may never happen.

I totally accept the Constitutional role of the SCOTUS...but, unlike you...I know how the law works.

LOL, nice try but you confirmed what I said. If SC rules against you, you will not accept that ruling as valid. But if they rule for you, you will claim victory forever, got it.

we will see what SCOTUS does in June. If they rule against you will you STFU and go on with your life?

I doubt it and would be disappointed if that were the case. That pesky old first amendment again.

Well, unlike you, I would accept the SC ruling and move on. This is a minor issue compared to the real problems facing this country. See my OP.

The whole gay agenda gets much more attention than it is due. I think part of that is to take the attention from the real mess that obama and the libs have created both domestically and internationally.
If they decide against gay marriage, of course you will. :lol:

I said I would accept it either way. Will you?
I will. But...I don't believe you....you will rant and rave if your side loses.

Nope, my personal beliefs will not change but I will accept the law of the land and deal with it.

But you won't. your hypocrisy is well established.

Marriage? Of course its a civil right.

Interracial marriage and gay marriage are not the same thing. Show us a court ruling that says gay marriage is a civil right. I know you guys want Loving to apply to your argument, but it doesn't.
You know...that's what we've gotten in several states and we're gonna get that from the SCOTUS this June, right? When we do.....I'll take the time to show it to you. :D

So if SCOTUS rules against you you will keep up the rant and ignore their ruling? But if they rule in your favor you will put on your rainbow colors and dance in the streets?

Do you see how foolish that makes you look? You rant about SC rulings and the constitution until it turns against you, then you say its all bullshit.

I'm not in the case so SCOTUS won't rule for or against me. However, the issue before the court is whether or not laws prohibiting SSM are constitutional. If they are deemed to be constitutional that does not change the right of US citizens to redress grievances under the first amendment. IOW, people can still work to change the laws even if they are constitutional. So people don't have to shut up. Not even you. It's called freedom and that can be scary for some.

Seriously, I keep saying this but it would benefit you no end if you would just read the Constitution so you understood what you are talking about.

Personally, I think Obama is a mediocre president. He might have been much better but his experience level when he got the job simply wasn't sufficient. So he started off rocky and never really got a handle on it. I'd put him on a par with Bush the Younger.

Marriage? Of course its a civil right.

Interracial marriage and gay marriage are not the same thing. Show us a court ruling that says gay marriage is a civil right. I know you guys want Loving to apply to your argument, but it doesn't.

Then why are you spending so much time on this rather than all of those real problems?

I'm not in the case so SCOTUS won't rule for or against me. However, the issue before the court is whether or not laws prohibiting SSM are constitutional. If they are deemed to be constitutional that does not change the right of US citizens to redress grievances under the first amendment. IOW, people can still work to change the laws even if they are constitutional. So people don't have to shut up. Not even you. It's called freedom and that can be scary for some.

Seriously, I keep saying this but it would benefit you no end if you would just read the Constitution so you understood what you are talking about.

Personally, I think Obama is a mediocre president. He might have been much better but his experience level when he got the job simply wasn't sufficient. So he started off rocky and never really got a handle on it. I'd put him on a par with Bush the Younger.

LOL, I understand the constitution and our system of laws and jurisprudence quite well. I also understand when someone attempts to misinterpret those laws to their advantage, thats why we have the SC, to rule on the constitutionality of lower court rulings. I don't know how they will rule on SSM but I sincerely hope that however they rule will stop the constant focus on this very small issue.

as to Obama, worst president in history is too kind.

Then why are you spending so much time on this rather than all of those real problems?

read the OP

LOL, I understand the constitution and our system of laws and jurisprudence quite well. I also understand when someone attempts to misinterpret those laws to their advantage, thats why we have the SC, to rule on the constitutionality of lower court rulings. I don't know how they will rule on SSM but I sincerely hope that however they rule will stop the constant focus on this very small issue.

You mean the President who was elected twice, got OBL, gave us national healthcare (finally), got rid of DADT and most of DOMA and has pwned the Republicans at every turn?

You mean the President who was elected twice, got OBL, gave us national healthcare (finally), got rid of DADT and most of DOMA and has pwned the Republicans at every turn?

Yep thats the one.

the one that doubled the national debt, put more people in poverty than ever before, dumped on our allies, catered to muslim radicals, rammed a terrible healthcare bill up our collecive asses, and yes, got elected twice by a biased media and lies.

Yep thats the one.

the one that doubled the national debt, put more people in poverty than ever before, dumped on our allies, catered to muslim radicals, rammed a terrible healthcare bill up our collecive asses, and yes, got elected twice by a biased media and lies.
Prove he put more people in poverty.

Dumped on our allies? :lol:

Catered to muslim radicals? :lol:

And that healthcare bill is doing just fine.....where is the Republican alternative? What would you improve on?

And YES....got elected TWICE. :D

I don't think you do understand and you're grasp on presidential history is non-existent.

Yep thats the one.

Prove he put more people in poverty.

Dumped on our allies? :lol:

Catered to muslim radicals? :lol:

And that healthcare bill is doing just fine.....where is the Republican alternative? What would you improve on?

And YES....got elected TWICE. :D

look up the poverty statistics, they are quite clear

he helped the muslim brotherhood take control of Egypt and Libya

he dumped on Israel and Netanyahu

the ACA has deprived more people of good health insurance than it has helped. There are as many uninsured today as before that POS was passed in the dark of night by dems only before anyone read it.

elected twice, yes. black pride and white guilt plus a biased lying media and poor GOP tickets.

read the OP

That just begs the question. Why are you doing what you are complaining about?

I don't think you do understand and you're grasp on presidential history is non-existent.

Think whatever you want. your opinion is of no value to me.

read the OP

just responding to lunatic posts in a thread that I created. Its fun to watch you members of the gay mafia try to justify your abnormality.

However, I am done with this thread.

close it if you wish, mods.

read the OP

just responding to lunatic posts in a thread that I created. Its fun to watch you members of the gay mafia try to justify your abnormality.

Oh my, you'd like that.

No mods, please leave this open...we'll keep posting thru June. :D

Think whatever you want. your opinion is of no value to me.

That's ok. I have no need for my opinion to be of value to you. That doesn't change facts though.

read the OP

We shall see.

read the OP

Bakers dozen! Fishy "quits" again!

Forum List

Back