"I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say

You and most blacks have a victim mentality, but hey, I understand you can't help yourself. It was just the way you were raised. Blame whitey is a mantra that you've more likely as not have heard your entire life.
Now, THIS is racist.

That's your opinion. Fact is the whole democratic party has been profiting from their racism for a long time. Research the KKK and see the truth. Listen to some of todays black leaders and count how many times they blame the white man for the ills of black people.

Being called a racist has never bothered me, because I know that's the only weapon you idiots have. And it has long since lost it's effectiveness.

Got a link on that?

Rick Santorum Took Dead Baby Home To Meet Family Alan Colmes' Liberaland

And then there is this little known tidbit: “I’m a pretty tolerant guy, but beyond his ideology, some of Santorum’s behavior is just a little bizarre. For example, Santorum has six children. In 1996, he had son born prematurely who lived for only two hours. He and wife brought the child home and introduced the dead infant to the rest of their children as ‘your brother Gabriel’ and slept with the body overnight.”

Upon their son’s death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen’s parents’ home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

Oh my god you are retarded, white people used black people for slavery but were only concerned about them when they needed them for work. Their "concern" for black people amounts to how a farmer is concerned about his tractor or his mule, you are really an XXXXXXX ignorant racist piece of shit aren't you?

Concern is concern. My position is accurate and true.

Lonestar Logic's concern about blacks is a reflection of his great-great-great-great-grandpappy's concerns for his property.

You have no idea what my concerns are. Stop projecting.

You and most blacks have a victim mentality, but hey, I understand you can't help yourself. It was just the way you were raised. Blame whitey is a mantra that you've more likely as not have heard your entire life.
Now, THIS is racist.

That's your opinion. Fact is the whole democratic party has been profiting from their racism for a long time. Research the KKK and see the truth. Listen to some of todays black leaders and count how many times they blame the white man for the ills of black people.

Being called a racist has never bothered me, because I know that's the only weapon you idiots have. And it has long since lost it's effectiveness.

So why are you scared to admit that whats you are?

Lonestar you might as well just admit your a racist and be up front about it like Tank does, I respect him more than you because he is honest while you are a liar.

Why don't you admit you're a bigot and a racist?

Prove that I have ever lied.

Oh, that's right you can't!

Hold on.

Are you pointing to a handfull of people as the reason for me to prove what I said?

hmm, ok

So unless EVERY American didn't give a damn, I'm wrong.

slavery went of for a very, very long time and little to nothing was done. So that means America let it happen.

Picking and choosing small groups over 400 years is not gonna fly.

"For hundreds of years the life of black people was of little or no concern to the rest of America."

Black people have been a concern for most Americans even during slavery. You fail in proving your claim that they were not.

Your concession is duly noted.

Your veiws are twisted in a not. I lack the ability to explain to you that your ideals that we cared for black slaves is nuts. They were property, not people, we didn't care for them as people, we cared for them like mules, but unlike mules that went astray and were taught to do something with carrots, black people were punished with whippings and mutilations.

Your evil nature is fully recognised and will not be forgotten.

Fuckin A.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hold on.

Are you pointing to a handfull of people as the reason for me to prove what I said?

hmm, ok

So unless EVERY American didn't give a damn, I'm wrong.

slavery went of for a very, very long time and little to nothing was done. So that means America let it happen.

Picking and choosing small groups over 400 years is not gonna fly.

"For hundreds of years the life of black people was of little or no concern to the rest of America."

Black people have been a concern for most Americans even during slavery. You fail in proving your claim that they were not.

Your concession is duly noted.

Your veiws are twisted in a not. I lack the ability to explain to you that your ideals that we cared for black slaves is nuts. They were property, not people, we didn't care for them as people, we cared for them like mules, but unlike mules that went astray and were taught to do something with carrots, black people were punished with whippings and mutilations.

Your evil nature is fully recognised and will not be forgotten.

So you can speak for slave owners that are long gone? The "we' stuff is interesting but you don't speak for all whites.

Now, THIS is racist.

So why are you scared to admit that whats you are?

I'm not scared of anyone or anything. Stop projecting.

So that means that either you agree with the democratic party "for profiting from their racism for a long time"...or you admit that you are wrong.

Here it is in context. Yes I find it very unusual or bizarre behavior. From Jillian's Link.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

"That's my little guy," Santorum says, pointing to the photo of Gabriel, in which his tiny physique is framed by his father's hand. The senator often speaks of his late son in the present tense. It is a rare instance in which he talks softly.

He and Karen brought Gabriel's body home so their children could "absorb and understand that they had a brother," Santorum says. "We wanted them to see that he was real," not an abstraction, he says. Not a "fetus," either, as Rick and Karen were appalled to see him described -- "a 20-week-old fetus" -- on a hospital form. They changed the form to read "20-week-old baby."

Karen Santorum, a former nurse, wrote letters to her son during and after her pregnancy. She compiled them into a book, "Letters to Gabriel," a collection of prayers, Bible passages and a chronicle of the prenatal complications that led to Gabriel's premature delivery. At one point, her doctor raised the prospect of an abortion, an "option" Karen ridicules. "Letters to Gabriel" also derides "pro-abortion activists" and decries the "infanticide" of "partial-birth abortion," the legality of which Rick Santorum was then debating in the Senate. The book reads, in places, like a call to action.

"When the partial-birth abortion vote comes to the floor of the U.S. Senate for the third time," Karen writes to Gabriel, "your daddy needs to proclaim God's message for life with even more strength and devotion to the cause."

The issue came up again the following spring. Santorum, a Pennsylvania Republican, appeared on the Senate floor with oversize illustrations of fetuses in various stages of delivery. He described the process by which a physician "brutally kills" a child "by thrusting a pair of scissors into the back of its skull and suctioning its brains out." He asked that a 5-year-old girl be admitted to the visitors' gallery, though Senate rules forbid children under 6. "She is very interested in the subject," Santorum said, explaining that the girl's mother had been a candidate for a late-term abortion when doctors advised her during her pregnancy that the child was unlikely to survive.

Father First, Senator Second (washingtonpost.com)

Good Lord! :( That is just so terrible, I may not be able to eat for days now...

Disagreements with authoritarian social cons, walking gaffe machine, dead baby creepiness and the rest aside....I dislike the man because he lied about maintaining a residence in the State. While he was representing it, no less. Which was apparently confirmed when a Pittsburgh area newspaper tried to mail a questionnaire on his policy positions to his registered address prior to the 2006 primary vote and it was returned "Not Deliverable as Addressed - Unable to Forward".

Editorial: Nobody home / Santorum tries to cover his tracks on residency

Then he sued the local school district in the town where (his tenants lived in the two-bedroom house) that was his false registered address. Why? So they would pay his kids' online school tuition. At their home in Virginia.

He "settled" for them paying 80%.

I'm looking for the series of news articles from the Post-Gazette and other Pittsburgh area papers at the time, what came out about him while researching the residency issue and his sheer arrogance was truly astounding.

EDIT: I got some things in the timeline a little wrong, it's been a few years. But that's a guy with some brass ones. Here's a report on the settlement between the State and the school district, reimbursing the school district for a portion of what the district was out in tuition for the Santorum kids. A lot of the original sources appear to be unavailable online after this length of time, too bad.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06245/718462-85.stm

He lost re-election by almost 20 points. As an incumbent in a rather purple state.

Freeloading and carpetbagging while playing Senator doesn't sit well with most folks here. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back