"I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say

He's talking about history.

For hundreds of years the life of black people was of little or no concern to the rest of America.

And now we have little or no concern for the life growing inside of a woman.

Historically, blacks were not persons constitutionally, until the constitution was amended.

Currently, fetuses are not persons constitutionally. So unintentionally Santorum was reminding us that a constitutional amendment is needed before fetuses would be protected as persons.

After learning that he made his kids interact with a dead baby I really no longer care that he has problems with black people.

In fact, his mental instability almost excuses it.

His mental status was certainly questioned by a lot of people around here. When it was pointed out that the home he claimed was his PA residence was (at that time) vacant (per the neighbors and US Postal Service), he put out an attack ad basically accusing his opponent of sneaking onto the property, looking in the windows and - get this - peeping on and endangering his wife and kids. Who didn't live there. No shit.

His mental status was certainly questioned by a lot of people around here. When it was pointed out that the home he claimed was his PA residence was (at that time) vacant (per the neighbors and US Postal Service), he put out an attack ad basically accusing his opponent of sneaking onto the property, looking in the windows and - get this - peeping on and endangering his wife and kids. Who didn't live there. No shit.
You have to wonder, and I say this knowing some uber-Christians, if he "forced" his wife to give birth to non-viable baby.

You have to wonder, and I say this knowing some uber-Christians, if he "forced" his wife to give birth to non-viable baby.

I don't know. And I'd hate to accuse him of that without knowing. But from all indications he's not exactly what most folks would call "normal". And he's also clearly about as authoritarian as they come, not to mention a sniveling freeloading pissant who if given power would abuse the fuck out of it.

Got me.

Slavery proves that blacks were a great concern, which fucks up his argument.

You liberal pukes are truly stupid.

:lol:

So now the act of turning a person into property shows great concern for their lives..

I don't really like Texas one bit..but hopefully all Texans aren't this hopelessly and willfully stupid.

Hey stupid, look up the definition for "concern" before you make yourself look even more retarded.

Potential 2012 presidential candidate and former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) doesn't understand how President Obama could not answer whether a "human life" is protected by the Constitution from the moment of conception: "The question is -- and this is what Barack Obama didn't want to answer -- is that human life a person under the Constitution? And Barack Obama says no. Well if that person -- human life is not a person, then -- I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say, 'we're going to decide who are people and who are not people.'"

Aaaah, Rick...Obama is not reeeally the Messiah! :eusa_shhh:
I think he was alluding to the fact that black men aren't really people in his opinion.

Seriously? That's what you concluded? That's incredibly stupid.

He was pointing out the complete irony that people who were once considered not to be people would claim that they can determine who is a real person or not.

In other words, he is against the practice of people saying other people aren't people.

Dumbass.

Be careful what can 'o worms you open up lefties. Black infants account for most abortions. It was state senator Obama who worked to keep a genocidal procedure going where a certain Chicago hospital would induce premature births and let the infant die of neglect. You would be arrested if you did it to a dog.

Be careful what can 'o worms you open up lefties. Black infants account for most abortions. It was state senator Obama who worked to keep a genocidal procedure going where a certain Chicago hospital would induce premature births and let the infant die of neglect. You would be arrested if you did it to a dog.

You do realize that the whole progressive argument for abortion in the first place was to eliminate what they considered "undesirable" or "lesser" races.

Eventually they realized that being so blatantly racist wasnt helping their cause and decided to pretend they were against racism while continuing to encourage those certain groups to eliminate their children.

Progressivism is a dangerous and ugly idealogy.

For hundreds of years the life of black people was of little or no concern to the rest of America.

That was my understanding of his remark too. How exactly is referencing an historic wrong to illustrate his view on abortion racist?

This constant need to label anyone we disagree with as racist is ridiculous... and, more importantly, it makes it much harder to expose REAL ACTUAL racism.

That's not the point. Obama never said what Santorum claimed. That was just him putting words in Obama's mouth. If he did say something, undoubtedly it was not phrased in that way. If he did, please provide a cite. Santorum's word isn't good enoough.

The post proves two things. George Soros is feeding the left wing blogs with Media Matters trivia and the left is desperate, desperate to play the race card.

That was my understanding of his remark too. How exactly is referencing an historic wrong to illustrate his view on abortion racist?

This constant need to label anyone we disagree with as racist is ridiculous... and, more importantly, it makes it much harder to expose REAL ACTUAL racism.

That's not the point. Obama never said what Santorum claimed. That was just him putting words in Obama's mouth. If he did say something, undoubtedly it was not phrased in that way. If he did, please provide a cite. Santorum's word isn't good enoough.

republicans solution to health care is "DIE QUICKLY"

Do you truly think that is what anyone in the GOP said?

Seems such is the norm in politics.

I recognize this.....do you?

Forum List

Back