I finally saw Logan

Seriously... most depressing X-man movie ever.

Professor X is a homeless guy with dementia. Wolverine is an Uber driver - in MEXICO!

All other mutants are dead.

Most X-Men movie battles showcase a symphony of mutant powers. This movie was 120 mins of Wolverine and Baby Wolverine going Cuisnart on mothers. After about the 17th decapitation it begin to feel gratuitous.

Seriously... most depressing X-man movie ever.

Professor X is a homeless guy with dementia. Wolverine is an Uber driver - in MEXICO!

All other mutants are dead.

Most X-Men movie battles showcase a symphony of mutant powers. This movie was 120 mins of Wolverine and Baby Wolverine going Cuisnart on mothers. After about the 17th decapitation it begin to feel gratuitous.
Speaks to the western masses.

Dafne Keen, the young wolverine, did a fine job, considering her only other screen presence was 7 episodes on a tv series

Dafne Keen, the young wolverine, did a fine job, considering her only other screen presence was 7 episodes on a tv series

Agreed. Whoever cast her in this role deserves an oscar for casting. Also:

*Spoilers*

I thought she would be mute the entire movie, but she held her own in terms of acting even when she started talking.

I wouldn't give it a 10, it wasn't that good, but it was certainly the best X-Men universe movie in quite a while (I'm not counting Deadpool as part of that universe). Unfortunately, it's almost certainly a stand-alone movie; it seems unlikely we'll see X-23 again, at least not in that timeline. The movie gave far and away the best version of Wolverine's fighting that's been on screen, and X-23's fight scenes were great. It was a good sendoff to Jackman and Stewart. Too bad they had to wait for the 9th X-movie (again, not counting Deadpool) to finally give us a Wolverine that's more in line with the comics.

Forum List

Back