I finally have a solution to get rid of Religion in America !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsweeting

Oct 19, 2011
I think I have found the best way to get rid of religion in our country.

1. We Atheists start to collect money to a commercial for the 2015 Superbowl (around 150 million Americans watch it)
2. We pay for a 3 minute commercial (the clip is 5 minutes but we will edit it to 3 minutes which the length of the commercial breaks during the Super Bowl are)
3. The clip we will be showing is this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8]Crazy Christian Lady, Marguerite Perrin on Trading Spouses. - YouTube[/ame]

Result: Religion is gone....

Amazing huh....

Last edited:
I have the final solution for ‘fixing’ the religious and ridding this place of religious people one and for all.

Kill everyone.

That is the ONLY way that religion is going anywhere, period. End of story. As long as people exist they will ALWAYS wonder if there are things that are greater than them, life after death and a spiritual world. There will always be spiritual people.

Atheists Jihad on religion steams on and they won't rest until theirs are the only accepted beliefs in America

Atheists Jihad on religion steams on and they won't rest until theirs are the only accepted beliefs in America

Not all Atheists feel this way. I for one ask only that people of faith respect my ideas as I do theirs. Don't try to convert me, I won't try to convert you, we'll get along just fine...

And I must say, the excessive use of exclamation points in the thread title, very fifth grade. Keep it up...

Last edited:

Not all Atheists feel this way. I for one ask only that people of faith respect my ideas as I do theirs. Don't try to convert me, I won't try to convert you, we'll get along just fine...

And I must say, the excessive use of exclamation points in the thread title, very fifth grade. Keep it up...

I will join you on that train. I would amend this statement “Not all Atheists feel this way” to: MOST atheists do not feel that way. To be an atheist likely means that faith based belies do not matter to you very much if at all. I do not care what religious tenants you believe in until you start to enforce them through law.

Funny enough, I am an atheist, I defend the right of those to practice faith, display religious symbols even in a public space, pray where they want and study where they want (even in schools, gasp) and all the other things that go with actual freedom.

This broad brush bullshit is exactly that – bullshit.

I've known some pretty crazy Christians, too.

There's a shitload of Christians around, though, so that's not exactly surprising.

I will join you on that train. I would amend this statement “Not all Atheists feel this way” to: MOST atheists do not feel that way. To be an atheist likely means that faith based belies do not matter to you very much if at all. I do not care what religious tenants you believe in until you start to enforce them through law.

Funny enough, I am an atheist, I defend the right of those to practice faith, display religious symbols even in a public space, pray where they want and study where they want (even in schools, gasp) and all the other things that go with actual freedom.

This broad brush bullshit is exactly that – bullshit.

I believe we may be of the same denomination...

EXACTLY !
Thats the way I feel about it. Nothing worse then a born again Christian...well maybe a former smoker. Dont get me wrong,I have no problem with religion. In fact I'm a firm believer in the moral issue's it teaches. Just look at the ten commandments.
But I guess having someone try and convert you,is better then having your head cut off because you're a none believer.

I think I have found the best way to get rid of religion in our country.

1. We Atheists start to collect money to a commercial for the 2015 Superbowl (around 150 million Americans watch it)
2. We pay for a 3 minute commercial (the clip is 5 minutes but we will edit it to 3 minutes which the length of the commercial breaks during the Super Bowl are)
3. The clip we will be showing is this:

Crazy Christian Lady, Marguerite Perrin on Trading Spouses. - YouTube

Result: Religion is gone....

Amazing huh....

The only problem is that religious people will only remember the new car advertisements while praying to their false gods to give them a new car. This video is a normal everyday experience to them so it won't affect their minds.

Marguerite was awful the first time she was on the show. Just awful. Everyone hated her..including me. BUT..she was asked back again later on and accepted. This time, she was sent to a black family. The black wife went to Marguerite's family. They learned from her. But poor Marguerite was treated badly by the black husband. He was like He Who Shall Not Be Named that is no longer here. EXACTLY the same mentality. Whites are worthless, women less than worthless. He harped and nagged and belittled her no end due to what Blacks suffered during the slavery days. The more she tried to understand WHY he was still so angry about it and even insulting her in front of his friends and family, the meaner he got. Finally, she said something to him that made me like her. A lot. And so did many other people who watched that show and saw the FIRST crazy marguerite. What she said to him was "I have never seen a black person. I have. Often. But I have never connected black to being any different than white. Until I met you. And it makes me sad. You showed me the differences. I am now no longer color blind". Even the guys family jumped on him about being so nasty to her and the continual preaching of Black Pride and Down With Whitey. Did he learn from what she said? Hell no. He loved his hatred too much.

So go ahead and make fun of Marguerite. She grew from that experience. And she lost her daughter to a car accident that killed her. I like her because I can relate to her now more than ever concerning the being color blind. I am no longer color blind either. And that, too, saddens me, but it also makes me more determined to be who I am stop being fair to some people who refuse to learn anything and continue to blame skin color for their own problems.

I do not care what religious tenants you believe in until you start to enforce them through law..

Every law is based on religious tenants and most of those laws based on perverse interpretations of scripture.

Was there ever a time when believers did not try to impose their perverted view of the world on everyone else through law?

I do not care what religious tenants you believe in until you start to enforce them through law..

Every law is based on religious tenants and most of those laws based on perverse interpretations of scripture.

Was there ever a time when believers did not try to impose their perverted view of the world on everyone else through law?
That would be utterly false.

There was always Stalin's Russia.

Forum List

Back