i finally got a yes out of admin.....hi yall

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well after a few years i have my id back......hellbitch...the name of call's horse in lonesome dove.....that was my id for 8 years....and then excite closed....i had fought excite for 8 years over my id...an unfavorable mod would ban me..till i find a favorable one that would unban me...i spelled it with capped I's etc..to avoid the mods...so when i got here...i went by strollingbones....welll guess what...they allowed me to use this handle...

for some odd reason....i feel at peace with my id back...

so howdy yall...

welcome to the monkey house....

Welcome!

fat-guy-no-shirt.jpg

Lovely hellbitch....

I knew someone with a hellbitch type horse, only this horse was a gelding named "Chicken".

I was discussing animal psychology with Chicken's owner one day.

Me: "These guys say they can tell you exactly what your horse is thinking!"
Him: "I don't want to know what the hell Chicken's thinking."

That was a hellbitch moment to me. Because Chicken was a hellbitch, he was always causing someone pain somewhere.

Lovely hellbitch....

I knew someone with a hellbitch type horse, only this horse was a gelding named "Chicken".

I was discussing animal psychology with Chicken's owner one day.

Me: "These guys say they can tell you exactly what your horse is thinking!"
Him: "I don't want to know what the hell Chicken's thinking."

That was a hellbitch moment to me. Because Chicken was a hellbitch, he was always causing someone pain somewhere.

Mine would be my old quarterhorse, Texas (his star was shaped like the state of Texas. I don't have any special love for the state).

He liked to try to run me under branches. He got me once and broke my nose and ripped my ear (not to mention dumped me, which is what he was trying for).

Bastard.

Plus, he was so frigging slow, that cattle could outrun him.

Not much of a cow horse.

I'd rather work 'em on foot anyways.

Lol.

Not me. Any horse a'tall is better than being on foot. Cows are too smart and mean.

I had a tiny Shetland pony, shining white. She was a true hellbitch. She bucked every person who ever rode her off, pretty much every time she was ridden. Except me, because my legs were long enough I could just plant them on either side of her and almost lift her off the ground. She didn't like that.

She did use my lap as a loading ramp, however, when I was loading her into a trailer once. Charming.

You know, I am tempted to say something rude and nasty and unpleasant just to get the message "You got -400 rep from the Hellbitch."

It might almost be worth it. Maybe say something nice about her mom's sister. Or take a picture of myself shirtless, in a speedo and long yellow socks with clocks.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Lol.

Not me. Any horse a'tall is better than being on foot. Cows are too smart and mean.

I had a tiny Shetland pony, shining white. She was a true hellbitch. She bucked every person who ever rode her off, pretty much every time she was ridden. Except me, because my legs were long enough I could just plant them on either side of her and almost lift her off the ground. She didn't like that.

She did use my lap as a loading ramp, however, when I was loading her into a trailer once. Charming.

Shetlands are just mean anyways. We used to have a horse, it wasn't a shetland. It was a little bigger, but it had the poor temperament that those small breeds have.

I've just watched too many inept horsemen run cattle through fences. Unless you have people that are good with horses, rounding up cattle on horseback is dubious. It's kind of a nostalgic memory for me having grown up on a farm. I think I saw the tail end of the real "cowboys" as a child (at least for my part of the world). They were they guys from the World War II generation who grew up on horses and could ride and rope with the best of them. When we worked livestock, we generally used a head-shoot. However, occasionally, we could find a header and a heeler to rope the cows in the pin and work them from the horses and it was so much more efficient. Those guys are all gone now and I guess that piece of Americana is too. My father can't rope, and I sure as hell can't either.

I used to be a fairly good on a horse, but I've been bucked off, thrown, and tossed more times than I care to remember. The worst was when my horse just decided to run me off. You know what I am talking about? When a horse decides they are going to gallop and buck until you are off of their back? I didn't have the good sense to reign her in and turn her into circles to calm her down. She just did it to be a bitch too. There wasn't a bur in her saddle and I wasn't running her hard too hard, tugging her reigns or any of the other things that drive horses crazy.

I am just not a horse fan. Of course, we were more of farmers than ranchers, so we were always more concerned with efficiency. Eventually we just started using cattle cubes and got to the point where we could call the cattle in with a horn.

It only took us ten years to figure that out.

Anyways, sorry for the nostalgia.

well after a few years i have my id back......hellbitch...the name of call's horse in lonesome dove.....that was my id for 8 years....and then excite closed....i had fought excite for 8 years over my id...an unfavorable mod would ban me..till i find a favorable one that would unban me...i spelled it with capped I's etc..to avoid the mods...so when i got here...i went by strollingbones....welll guess what...they allowed me to use this handle...

so howdy yall...

So instead of calling you "bones", should we call you "bitch"?

I'm trying to get my name changed too.

I used to be known as SeverelyMangledScrotum on other boards...but I think that name is a little too graphic for this prim and proper establishment.

so howdy yall...

Congratulations... :eusa_eh:

so howdy yall...

I don't like the new name.

I don't deal well with change.

Now I'm going to be all discombobulated and not be able to function at work and at home.

This should be your new avi. It has yer name on it.

art_2.jpg

(I couldn't post the first pic that came up under 'hell bitch' google . . . nudie bits and all)

Forum List

Back