I figured it out...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
The Democrats were sort of set in the idea that they should raise taxes on the rich. They also wanted to push the estate tax (death tax) up to 55%. Now they have secretly snuck in the provision that doctors talk old people into dying if they are on Medicare. The doctors are supposed to talk to them once a year to get them to forgo any medical treatment that would prolong their lives should they become ill. Well, the reason is pretty simple to me. The Democrats only want your money. That's why they are doing all they can do to either take it away from you by taxes or killing you off if you don't die soon enough. What I'm thinking is that if you really want to live longer you need to give all of your money to the Democrats. That should buy you a few extra years cause if you don't have any money, then you become one of the people that Democrats love, i.e., the poor. Then they will do everything for you and demand that you be taken care of. I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner. Pretty crafty those Democrats... Just like a thief in the night.

Forum List

Back