I felt like black guy was stealing a hot white fox from me

You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

This is quite common and goes on at most colleges and universities. College is known to be a time of experimentation and play. Plenty of "straight" women have had lesbian encounters while in school but gone on to marry, raise kids and never sleep with another woman. But the thing I find funny about white women being screwed by a bunch of black guys is the perceived notion that it's only one-sided. No, it goes both ways. Black men laugh about the way they pass white women around while in college, but white women get together and laugh at them, for in their minds black men are nothing but their own sexual playthings. And their later actions, as you experienced firsthand, proves the point. When it's time to get serious and take on an adult role in society, most white women marry white men. They maintain their racial privilege and the comfort and stability white men provide.

You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

If you think white women are bad, you should see how the Mexican women are, they are 10 times sluttier.

wow

That comment was out of bounds.

The black dude struck out making a play on the wh
te girt - who BTW made BIG TIME eye contact with yours truly

How much of a fucking loser are you to not have gotten over this by now? Smash yourself in the face with a hot iron and go to sleep.

I was drop-dead looker im my 20s.

The black dude struck out

The woman made eye -conyact and asked me my name.

Forum List

Back