I feel sorry for the moderators here

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
They can't block the plethora of idiots and wackos that permeate this site like I do.

They can't block the plethora of idiots and wackos that permeate this site like I do.

I wish I could block myself but I would have to become a moderator to do that, so no thanks...
Make a firewall rule that denies your browser access to the Internet.

Do you know how many times my ex-boss did that to himself and I had to unblock his stupidity?

Simple way is not log on and go live a life...

Actually, moderators can and do send a wake up call now and then to someone through the process of banning them. Occasionally, the banned party just lost touch with the USMB Rules and Guidelines and allow him back in with the warning to read and abide by the rules set in place in some cases years and years ago. Sometimes his post contained information so egregious it puts the forum at risk legally, and those folks do not come back, to the best of my knowledge. The other person who cannot return is a vendor who does not request permission from USMB to post solicitations here.

I wish I could block myself but I would have to become a moderator to do that, so no thanks...
Make a firewall rule that denies your browser access to the Internet.

Do you know how many times my ex-boss did that to himself and I had to unblock his stupidity?

Simple way is not log on and go live a life...
Too late for me.

They make plenty of money to read your crap. Dont give them your sympathy:D

Join an international discussion group and then block the discussions you are uncomfortable with? How did you get through high school? My argument is probably blocked anyway.
---------------------------------------------- excellent reasoning , its just my Opinion that people who block or use Official means to ignore posters are COWARDS. I look forward to the Boneheads posting so I can see how the Boneheads think WHall .

Join an international discussion group and then block the discussions you are uncomfortable with? How did you get through high school? My argument is probably blocked anyway.
What would be your definition of discussion?

When I put people no ignore, it isn't because I haven't listened to their point of view or had discussions with them. It certainly isn't because I disagree with them or them with Me.

There is only so much stupidity that can be tolerated, and childish actions on their part are NOT any part of the discussion I am aware of.

Actually, moderators can and do send a wake up call now and then to someone through the process of banning them. Occasionally, the banned party just lost touch with the USMB Rules and Guidelines and allow him back in with the warning to read and abide by the rules set in place in some cases years and years ago. Sometimes his post contained information so egregious it puts the forum at risk legally, and those folks do not come back, to the best of my knowledge. The other person who cannot return is a vendor who does not request permission from USMB to post solicitations here.
Yes, well. I have many friends in the village of the banned.

---------------------------------------------- excellent reasoning , its just my Opinion that people who block or use Official means to ignore posters are COWARDS. I look forward to the Boneheads posting so I can see how the Boneheads think WHall .
I agree.
I have no one on ignore.
Simply not responding works just as well.
Not every insane post deserves my well articulated responses.

You guys ever read about the people who have to filter content for the BIG forums, like Facebook and the like?

It ruins them. I mean that, it burns their brains and souls in a matter of months. Not like the mods here, I'm not implying that. But the really big websites. But the dark side of humanity is, I guess....really, really dark. I would not want to do that.

The secret lives of Facebook moderators in America

I appreciate reading the deranged and hate filled posts from conservatives.

it, on a daily basis, confirms my belief that they are ALL low life scum and I am a much better and superior person!

so keep posting!

and thanks!

You guys ever read about the people who have to filter content for the BIG forums, like Facebook and the like?

It ruins them. I mean that, it burns their brains and souls in a matter of months. Not like the mods here, I'm not implying that. But the really big websites. But the dark side of humanity is, I guess....really, really dark. I would not want to do that.

The secret lives of Facebook moderators in America
Yeah, people post really disgusting stuff there.

Forum List

Back