I feel sorry for all the protesters missing the games.

I have never watched football except in passing. It always looks like they are doing the exact same thing in every game.

Why didn't you tell the whole story? Why aren't the black people honest?

First of all, your question suggested you didn't believe, know or understand that black people actually have been cut off from economic opportunity. So I'm not going to engage in a conversation with someone I know to be intellectually dishonest and stupid.
Why didn't you tell the whole story? Why aren't the black people honest?

First of all, your question suggested you didn't believe, know or understand that black people actually have been cut off from economic opportunity. So I'm not going to engage in a conversation with someone I know to be intellectually dishonest and stupid.
True libtard style refuse to discuss facts, call the other person stupid! The dishonesty comes strictly from ewe!
Well start talking. Explain your ignorance of history and reality. You made a comment that makes you seem so dumb I wouldn't know where to begin. White privilege.
Tell me your version of why blacks are cut off from economic opportunity! I am listening.
No you convince me they're not
You made the claim, I am interested in your why!

I have never watched football except in passing. It always looks like they are doing the exact same thing in every game.
Just like every sport, game, church outing, lake visit.....etc

Most females can't be bothered with sports anymore than most men with a romance novel

Most females can't be bothered with sports anymore than most men with a romance novel
I follow FSU, Alabama, Florida, and Tampa Bay! Jeez a person can spend all damn day Sat. And Sun. Watching football. How many college teams are there? How many NFL?

I follow FSU, Alabama, Florida, and Tampa Bay! Jeez a person can spend all damn day Sat. And Sun. Watching football. How many college teams are there? How many NFL?
Most dear, most

True libtard style refuse to discuss facts, call the other person stupid! The dishonesty comes strictly from ewe!
Well start talking. Explain your ignorance of history and reality. You made a comment that makes you seem so dumb I wouldn't know where to begin. White privilege.
Tell me your version of why blacks are cut off from economic opportunity! I am listening.
White flight

This is what disrespect to the Flag looks like ...Slack Jawed Drool cup red necks on a Nazi KKK binge ...you see the American flag with a swastika ....that is worse than kneeling quietly for 30 seco0nds or it would be if the players were not Black

20799169_2145950882159270_3252347768006567043_n.jpg
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

White flight
Yes! The whites left cities like Detroit in droves. Why? Why would they do that?

22281719_2168376589846544_3904541431081988952_n.jpg

You want to talk about disrespecting the flag? This was Trump and Pence using the National Anthem and our flag as political tools to divide Americans against each other for no other reason than to stir up anger, resentment, and hate.

White flight
Yes! The whites left cities like Detroit in droves. Why? Why would they do that?

Republicans And Democrats Don't Agree, Or Like Each Other — And It's Worse Than Ever

The partisan split in America is the highest it has been in two decades, with Republicans and Democrats holding vastly disparate views on race, immigration and the role of government, according to a new study from the Pew Research Center.

Don't blame Obama. Partisanship has risen markedly since 2004, the year President George W. Bush was re-elected, and has hit a new high.

The widest two gaps were in views about race and government aid to the poor. Overall, 41 percent of Americans said that racial discrimination is the reason black people struggle to get ahead, which is the highest mark in the survey's history; 49 percent, however, still said that African-Americans who couldn't advance were responsible for their own situation.

Who knew? You are in the majority. Odd.

White flight

Republicans And Democrats Don't Agree, Or Like Each Other — And It's Worse Than Ever

The partisan split in America is the highest it has been in two decades, with Republicans and Democrats holding vastly disparate views on race, immigration and the role of government, according to a new study from the Pew Research Center.

Don't blame Obama. Partisanship has risen markedly since 2004, the year President George W. Bush was re-elected, and has hit a new high.

The widest two gaps were in views about race and government aid to the poor. Overall, 41 percent of Americans said that racial discrimination is the reason black people struggle to get ahead, which is the highest mark in the survey's history; 49 percent, however, still said that African-Americans who couldn't advance were responsible for their own situation.

Do the blacks bear any responsibility for their situation? Any?

White flight

Do the blacks bear any responsibility for their situation? Any?

Yes, but the fact remains that we put them in this situation. Could their society be doing a better job despite us? Sure. But don't fuck with someone and then unfairly judge them on how they react to being fucked with.

Just look at how fast whites are to cry when they feel their being mistreated. I can't remember what the incident was recently but whites were crying foul and it got me thinking about how whites don't like blacks complaining but when one little thing bad happens to whites, boy do they get to whining. If you were mistreated like blacks were I would expect you to be 10 times worse than they are. Why? Because you are soft. A snowflake. Weak.

I haven't watched the negro felons league in years and have no plans to resume.

Forum List

Back