I feel so left out................

Echo, how did you feel on the first day of high school home room?

Well, since I was homeschooled by my very conservative mother, I felt great, thanks for asking!

So it really was home room. Neat. Was the bathroom the principal's office? It really must have sucked to have to eat school food everyday.

Wow, that was fast! I guess you've been sitting here waiting for me to get back on line!

That's flattering! Thanks!

Freakishly fast veggie sammich? I didn't say I worked there. It was a metaphor for speed.

Freakishly fast veggie sammich? I didn't say I worked there. It was a metaphor for speed.

Yeah, I got that, but I think a veggie sammy from Jimmy Johns may or may not be good.

I've never had one, so I can't say 100%.

I'll let you know.

Its free, I'd give that some weight in the evaluation. Keep some bacon by the table just in case. Who's your friend?

Cat says mandatory petting time. Bye for now.

Last edited:
Its free, I'd give that some weight in the evaluation. Keep some bacon by the table just in case. Who's your friend?

Cat says mandatory petting time. Bye for now.

Thanks for the advice darling!

Until next time we meet again!

:beer:

(oh,and it will be vegetarian bacon)

You kidding? I posted two other places since then. I'm the Jimmy John's of the posting world.

My assistant works at Jimmy Johns too!

He wants to make me a veggy sammy.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me where you wanted the one you ordered me to make and deliver a few months ago.

I never made an introduction thread.

:(

But Gunny yelled at me after my 10th post because I posted something about Neil Young.................

Good times, good times............... :beer:

(thank goodness he loves me now!)

Welcome to the board can we get the other side of the face soon?

Forum List

Back