I feel so guilty and shameful.............

chocolate-addiction-in-women1.png

Ten Reasons Chocolate Is Better Than Men.....

1. Chocolate is always rich.

2. Chocolate smells good.

3. Chocolate will not get you pregnant.

4. It is fun to share chocolate with your girlfriends.

5. Chocolate comes with and without nuts.

6. Chocolate is good hard and soft.

7. You can buy chocolate in any convenient store.

8. You are always the first one to unwrap a chocolate bar.

9. You can have white or dark chocolate.

10. You only have to put as much chocolate in your mouth at one time as you want to.

If you think that's bad, my wife and I went to Cracker Barrel for an early dinner, we were on a "it's too nice to stay indoors" drive. I was really bad. I had a fried chicken tenderloin salad with *gasp* ranch dressing! And I ate the whole thing!! :eek:

Yep. Large Garden Salad with Grilled Chicken and Lite Italian Dressing here tonight. Washed it down with some Diet Green Tea. But I also had the pita chips that came with the salad. :eusa_shhh:

Now that is the kind of dinner I should eat, but no, I get the steak, potato & asparagus instead. sigh. I thought I was having some corn cobs, but the girls fried up the aspargus instead.

You raise a good point. My late snacks are usually veggies dipped in a mixture of Chinese hot sauce and Ranch dressing.

So has anyone had a chocolate bath?

79747239.jpg

Last edited:
That's why I don't have stuff like that in the apartment anymore. I know that my willpower will not withstand the temptation, so that sort of stuff is no longer allowed. Fig newtons are about as bad as I allow anymore.

:eek: Fig newtons.... :( Icky.
Uh uh another major food group.

Thin Mints, Fig Newtons and bacon are all you need for a balanced diet.

If you find yourself getting a bit heavy, scrape the Newton shit off to save calories. If you're a bit thin, instead of dunking your cookies in milk, try bacon fat.

That's why I don't have stuff like that in the apartment anymore. I know that my willpower will not withstand the temptation, so that sort of stuff is no longer allowed. Fig newtons are about as bad as I allow anymore.

:eek: Fig newtons.... :( Icky.

If you press real hard on one, it will hold a note on your refrigerator door.
If you find all of your kids' artwork on the kitchen floor tomorrow morning, I broke in during the night.

i wanna hear more about chocolate covered bacon.....

Never ordered it Del, but kind of sounds like a peanut butter & chocolate sandwich.

800px-ChocolateCoveredBaconStick.jpg

Not sure how you cook it up, maybe in a fondu?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back