I feel really bad for all the liberals

So why does all cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by Democrats??
Maybe because in Republican run towns the complainer winds up dead?
Well the murder rates are low in our towns soooo hmmm next?? Lol
Hate groups increased 268% in places Trump visited
I think you interpret hate a lot differently then thebavg American
Who do you think racists KKKers vote for?
Today’s kkk are saints compared what democrats have done to the African American community, urban slave plantations, Antifa wearing masks attacking colored people, Candace Owens and Joey Gibson, are just two. Almost burning down the Berkeley campus to attack two Jewish speakers. Shutting down a free speech rally in Boston where 4 people of color were to speak... you democrats have never changed

Some of you will be indicted before then. But we have until 2024 as you loons have propelled Trump to a second term.
The SDNY will put an end to that nightmare
Sure they will. Just like Mueller was going to finish him. Boy you clowns lie like a rug!

:desk:

OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for... you think they don't have donny & his spawn in their sights? & rick gates... remember him? that's paul manafort's good buddy & was co-chair of the campaign. he's still cooperating. michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions about him or what he did because of .... wait for it..... ' ongoing investigations ' that's with an 's'.... as in multiple. if gates, who plead guilty, but hasn't been sentenced yet... it only means one thing.

can you guess what that is?
I can guess that this is more of your lies and made up bs.
What lies?
Everything out of your filthy hole.

ONLY the beginning of the end This will go on until the end of the scumbags term in 2020
Some of you will be indicted before then. But we have until 2024 as you loons have propelled Trump to a second term.
The SDNY will put an end to that nightmare
Sure they will. Just like Mueller was going to finish him. Boy you clowns lie like a rug!

:desk:

OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for... you think they don't have donny & his spawn in their sights? & rick gates... remember him? that's paul manafort's good buddy & was co-chair of the campaign. he's still cooperating. michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions about him or what he did because of .... wait for it..... ' ongoing investigations ' that's with an 's'.... as in multiple. if gates, who plead guilty, but hasn't been sentenced yet... it only means one thing.

can you guess what that is?
I can guess that this is more of your lies and made up bs.

:auiqs.jpg:

New York Charges Manafort With 16 Crimes. If He’s Convicted, Trump Can’t Pardon Him.

Mueller: Gates still cooperating in 'several ongoing investigations'

:113:

:fu:

Forum List

Back