I feel like the minority: Americans tell Washington post they're sick of mass immigration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A handful of Americans residing in Gainesville, Georgia say they’re “sick” of mass immigration to the United States, telling Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post that they “feel like the minority” in their own country.

‘I Feel Like the Minority:’ Americans Tell Washington Post They’re ‘Sick’ of Mass Immigration
-----------------------------------------------------------

All the while MSM has the idiots thinking everyone is just so in love with them all falling all over themselves with joy for illegals taking away from all Americans. But, that is what you get when your IQ and Logic doesn't exist in realistic time.

White people are a minority, we only make up about 10% of the world population.

And that's probably why white countries exist (or technically to say used to exist) to make white people comfortable too.

upload_2018-6-2_10-1-57.png

we dont have to gaf about the world. We are 60+% of the US population and we rule the world. And we'll continue to do so until things collapse, which is bound to occur within 20 years and probably within 10 years. Then we'll see who survives the hell that follows. I bet it aint the parasitic class, tho. :)

• Banned
There is a lot stacked against whites today such as :

1 gay be gay whites
2. abort, abort those babies
3. Transgenders , can't have babies normally oh wait yes they can
4. brainwashed into believing parenting is the worst thing ever
5. I don't want stretch marks

Yes this is being pushed into the weak minded liberals.

It is obvious that the Corrupt Democratic Party regards white voters as their opponents.
Hillary called them names like "uneducated", "homophobic", "deplorable", and "islamophobic"
Obama said that the Democratic Party doesn't need or want white voters who live in the fly-over country between NYC and LA.
Obama pandered to racist groups like La Raza, BLM, and Muslim Brotherhood.

------------------------------------------- and White people have done very well for themselves Hawk . I think that WHITES control the world and for a minority of the world population thats pretty good Hawk .

We are 60+% of the US population. :)
Not for much longer :itsok:
--------------------------------------------- so YOU support my curse on millenials and their kids eh OldSchool ,
^ :cuckoo:
------------------------------- thats a pretty foolish reply as you say nothing . Oh well , its probably best that YOU remain silent OldSchool .
Hey, curse away, nutjob

and again , YOU say nothing of substance OldSchool .

Well, to be perfectly fair to oldschool, I would point out that his dedication towards such and utter consistency are quite exemplary.

I can think of a few others who are a bit more profligate and perhaps even slightly more vapid, but he is certainly right up there when it comes to not knowing things while taking great pains to ensure we all know that.

A handful of Americans residing in Gainesville, Georgia say they’re “sick” of mass immigration to the United States, telling Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post that they “feel like the minority” in their own country.

‘I Feel Like the Minority:’ Americans Tell Washington Post They’re ‘Sick’ of Mass Immigration
-----------------------------------------------------------

All the while MSM has the idiots thinking everyone is just so in love with them all falling all over themselves with joy for illegals taking away from all Americans. But, that is what you get when your IQ and Logic doesn't exist in realistic time.
I have personally lived in Gainesville and have a brother that lives on the northern edge of Gainesville where its mostly white folks and upper class hispanics which there ain't many! Its a disgusting cesspool! I couldn't wait to leave there when we did. The schools SUCK,the shopping is horrible because you can't get anyone that speaks English there is an entire side of town that's ENTIRELY in Spanish...its a dump. I feel sorry for white folks who have to live there.

Forum List

Back