I feel like a rebel, a revolutionary, like I'm sticking it to The Man!

I might get banned permanently or temporarily from FaceBook. I'm not upset about that in the way some people would be or the way facebook would like me to be.

Funny thing is that it's not about politics.

My daughter is in Amsterdam visiting her fiancé's family. She posted a video of downtown. We have been joking about the relatively lax laws there, pot smoking sex, and so on. So she posts this video she took from her phone and I responded with a video I got off of YouTube of Van Halen's "Amsterdam". Now I am aware that it's full of sexual innuendos and all that but there was no actual video just audio. The picture shown while it's playing is the picture from the cover of the album. It's of two nude male boys, but their "naughty bits" are obscured. It's really nothing until someone prudish points it out. So I get a notice that directs me to a page where FB lectures me about their content rules, blah blah blah, I didn't read any of it. then when I clicked back to my feed I see this:
View attachment 184289

Here is one of my ancestors being forced to remove something offensive off rockbook.

View attachment 184294

I never post nudes. I have children and young friends who follow me in FB so it’s odd that this would happen. Most of you are familiar with me here and as you can imagine, I have used coarse language on FB. I doubt very seriously it was triggered on the language in the song. I think it HAD to be the album cover and the AI that flagged it.
You have children and young friends who follow you in FB, so you put up a picture of Mr. Rogers giving the bird?
What is wrong with you?

I never post nudes. I have children and young friends who follow me in FB so it’s odd that this would happen. Most of you are familiar with me here and as you can imagine, I have used coarse language on FB. I doubt very seriously it was triggered on the language in the song. I think it HAD to be the album cover and the AI that flagged it.
You have children and young friends who follow you in FB, so you put up a picture of Mr. Rogers giving the bird?
What is wrong with you?
Mr rogers uses his middle finger?!?!?!! whats next? You gonna tell me santa aint real?
It's poor role modeling. No wonder this world is going to hell with you youngsters approving of that.
HEY!!! You're the one who got all in huff a couple weeks ago saying you're VERY polite in public. Now how do you expect your kids to know that lesson when you're approving of memes like that on FB where everybody knows your name?
I was just simply trying to make you giggle. Thats all. I do understand where you are coming from though lol
I dont approve of FB, much less anything that gets posted on it.

Post this on FB:

iu

What is wrong with you?

I put it there as a comment to my post so it wouldn’t be on their feed unless they opens it.

What is wrong with you?
Mr rogers uses his middle finger?!?!?!! whats next? You gonna tell me santa aint real?
It's poor role modeling. No wonder this world is going to hell with you youngsters approving of that.

My world is perfect, my children are happy and successful. My life is so good I’m bored so a facebook spat is exciting right now.

Forum List

Back