I feel if Obama or an administration would ease up on...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
De Regulating a lot of these bull crap things that make it harder for any business to even start
Put a halt on the EPA.. They want to stop drilling in Texas because of ONE LIZARD that may or may not become extinct.. Catch them all and put them in a zoo let them the mulitply and then release to the wild

EPA has to much power in the USA.. They want to control every part of everything down to the puddle at the end of the and of your drive way if its possible

Put a huge halt in half the regulations that are here then maybe more businesses want to start here. Its way to hard to start a businesses here because of the red tape they have to go through just so start a donuts' shop! Its outragious how many regulations that are in place in this country.

Oh and for the record. I do believe there has to be some but something are just plain DUMB:cuckoo:

the EPA is a grand piece of shill engineering toward socially misdirecting pollution concerns away from the perps that create it, onto the sm biz's that are unfortunate enough to deal with it

the new lead laws, for ex., would fine most of us into extinction overnight, yet big biz like Monsanto gets a pass to continue importing chemicals to use here that would make a lead sandwhich look good....

De Regulating a lot of these bull crap things that make it harder for any business to even start
Put a halt on the EPA.. They want to stop drilling in Texas because of ONE LIZARD that may or may not become extinct.. Catch them all and put them in a zoo let them the mulitply and then release to the wild

EPA has to much power in the USA.. They want to control every part of everything down to the puddle at the end of the and of your drive way if its possible

Put a huge halt in half the regulations that are here then maybe more businesses want to start here. Its way to hard to start a businesses here because of the red tape they have to go through just so start a donuts' shop! Its outragious how many regulations that are in place in this country.

Oh and for the record. I do believe there has to be some but something are just plain DUMB:cuckoo:

You understand that's the point, right? They want more control and more regulation. This way business cannot shit without saying mother may I. That is the progressive agenda, gov't control over the means of production to siphon its fruits to providing for the permanent welfare class.

Forum List

Back