I feel I am being falsey accused of murder, as I believe I am

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
being framed, and the only thing I can do is bribe someone to testify for me (because as a civilian I just can't end the investigation), and I was found not guilty due to the lack of evidence of the murder charge , and it was found I bribed someone for testifying in my behalf , and I am being charged for obstruction of justice. (ps, I did commit murder, but they just couldn't prove it) (of course this is a hypothetical scenario )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barr: "If the president is being falsely accused, which the evidence now suggests that the accusations against him were false, and he knew they were false, and he felt that this investigation was unfair, propelled by his political opponents, and was hampering his ability to govern, that is not a corrupt motive for replacing an independent counsel."

Barr claims Trump did not obstruct justice because he was 'falsely accused'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now how would they know if he was falsely accused if they did not do an investigation??

This is what Barr said. He obviously knows his job, which is defending the President.

Last edited:
Did they kick in your lawyers door and illegally attempt to gain evidence from him?

Imbecile....

being framed, and the only thing I can do is bribe someone to testify for me (because as a civilian I just can't end the investigation), and I was found not guilty due to the lack of evidence of the murder charge , and it was found I bribed someone for testifying in my behalf , and I am being charged for obstruction of justice. (ps, I did commit murder, but they just couldn't prove it) (of course this is a hypothetical scenario )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barr: "If the president is being falsely accused, which the evidence now suggests that the accusations against him were false, and he knew they were false, and he felt that this investigation was unfair, propelled by his political opponents, and was hampering his ability to govern, that is not a corrupt motive for replacing an independent counsel."

Barr claims Trump did not obstruct justice because he was 'falsely accused'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now how would they know if he was falsely accused if they did not do an investigation??

This is what Barr said. He obviously knows his job, which is defending the President.
Wow. That's not a very solid argument by Barr.

The president has the constitutional authority to fire a special counsel working in the justice department. If he had bribed someone to give false testimony, that would be obstruction of justice. Bribery is not a constitutional authority of the president.

The president has the constitutional authority to fire a special counsel working in the justice department. If he had bribed someone to give false testimony, that would be obstruction of justice. Bribery is not a constitutional authority of the president.

Note: Trump may had wanted to fire Mueller but he did not, so its a moot point anyway.

Barr is a fucking joke; he probably cannot even tie his own goddamn shoe laces.

In Volume II of Mueller's report, there is extensive case law referred to in regard to the obstruction issue. It is very thorough & in depth.
Mueller's report also contains extensive information regarding no underlying criminal activity, in regard to prosecution of obstruction.

On page 157 of Volume II, L. Overarching Factual Issues, of Mueller's report, page 369 of the PDF, states the below.

Second, many obstruction cases involve the attempted or actual cover-up of an underlying crime. Personal criminal conduct can furnish strong evidence that the individual had an improper obstructive purpose, see, e.g. , United States v. Willoughby, 860 F.2d 15, 24 (2d Cir. 1988), or that he contemplated an effect on an official proceeding, see, e.g., United States v. Binday, 804 F.3d 558, 591 (2d Cir. 2015). But proof of such a crime is not an element of an obstruction offense. See United States v. Greer, 872 F.3d 790, 798 (6th Cir. 2017) (stating, in applying the obstruction sentencing guideline, that "obstruction of a criminal investigation is punishable even if the prosecution is ultimately unsuccessful or even if the investigation ultimately reveals no underlying crime"). Obstruction of justice can be motivated by a desire to protect non-criminal personal interests, to protect against investigations where underlying criminal liability falls into a gray area, or to avoid personal embarrassment. The injury to the integrity of the justice system is the same regardless of whether a person committed an underlying wrong.

Fat assed lap dog AG for Orange Trump needs to go read that, right there. LOFL ............

and also, to ALL of the USMB members that have been screaming at me that Trump canNOT be guilty of attempting to obstruct an investigation if there was no crime, shove it.

Last edited:

How would they know if not investigated. Barr is saying "the president is above the law" I wonder what tramp is offering him!

Barr is a fat joke.

How would they know if not investigated. Barr is saying "the president is above the law" I wonder what tramp is offering him!

Barr is a fat joke.
Barr did not say the president is above the law!

Note: Trump may had wanted to fire Mueller but he did not, so its a moot point anyway.

Not for lack of trying to get someone else to do his dirty work.

Barr is a fat joke.
Barr did not say the president is above the law!

Figure it out! Its plain as day.

Not for lack of trying to get someone else to do his dirty work.
Quick question.... DID Mueller get fired? DID Trump order Mueller not to do his job? DID Trump in anyway impede Mueller? Answer to all those is NO, there was no obstruction as NONE of those things occurred. One can not be accused of Obstruction for THINKING about firing someone, nor can they be accused for talking to people about firing someone. They can only be accused if they ACTUALLY took action to do either one.

Poster presents what he calls a hypothetical situation.
I believe that I or anyone in the room can present a hypothetical situation to lead people straight to the any conclusion you want other people to reach. The nature of the hypothetical is usually a good indicator of the conclusion they want people to reach.
Thank God that the Law doesn't deal with hypotheticals.

Forum List

Back