I feel guilty over the death of my boss' secretary...

Maybe her demeanor had nothing to do with you but was a result of the fact she still had to work even though she was old and feeble enough for a wheel chair....just think what a great retirement system we could have in America if every elected official were as America first as Trump is......
Yeah; toss her off a cliff and tell everyone dad drove her to a farm

Maybe her demeanor had nothing to do with you but was a result of the fact she still had to work even though she was old and feeble enough for a wheel chair....just think what a great retirement system we could have in America if every elected official were as America first as Trump is......
tRump wants to cut SS and Medicare you know.

Liar....it does you no good to lie to people that have the truth at their finger tips....

You're correct, it doesn't.

Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.

Liar....it does you no good to lie to people that have the truth at their finger tips....

Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.

I thought you were worried about the deficit. And national debt.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

So what do YOU want Trump to cut?

A reduction in the rate of growth is not a cut...you libs need to learn that...including the fool that published your stupid short sighted link....

So what do YOU want Trump to cut?
How about dumping those stupid tax cut for the wealthy folks and corporations? Dialing back a bit on military spending wouldn't be a bad idea either.

A reduction in the rate of growth is not a cut...you libs need to learn that...including the fool that published your stupid short sighted link....
Actually yes, it is a cut.

Actually yes, it is a cut.
Your link is addressing 10 years into the future....its ridiculous....a cut in the rate of growth is just that...a cut in future increased spending...where do you find these silly links?...I would suggest you steer clear of them....

By carrying each other's burdens, we fulfill the law of Christ. This is in the Bible. So, offer it to her that you do some of her work for her. Expectations are never to be formulated by humans.

I've worked in a series of law firms that were revolving doors, with people getting hired, working a few weeks and then leaving.

This firm is the opposite of a revolving door. A woman works there 25 years and can't get fired even though she's collecting a paycheck while sleeping at her death and surfing the internet.
And why don't you trust God, to take care of that work for her?

She was very, very old and very, very sick.

She was rude to me.

She did not get the work done, it was left piling up everywhere.

Every time I looked at her computer she was viewing something non-work related.

The boss took her out on cigarette breaks on her wheelchair. It was obvious he cared for her very much.

She had been with the firm for 25 years and there was no way he was ever going to fire her no natter how much she goofed off and slept at her desk.

Every day I wished she would go away, I wanted her gone, I wanted her to retire.

On Monday evening she passed away.

And now I feel guilty, because I wanted her gone, and now she is gone.

I can tell no one at work how I feel.
God you are a basket case.
How's it going building that perfect world you want?

Do you think being nasty to people will help you build that perfect world?
It doesn’t hurt , you still talking to baby killers?

Did you murder her?
No, not even my heart did I murder her.

I wanted her to retire.

It was very frustrating to me that the work was not getting done, and every time I saw her she was either asleep at her desk or looking at an Amazon catalogue.

We have one of those a man age 72? Been in/out for 2back surgeries since Oct 2017 before me. Now cancer (smokes). Down to 3 days a week if at all, full pay "Works from home 2 days"? Comes in early leaves early. Very smart, valuable Engineer when there. But spends on Amazon like drunken Sailor. He was in Navy in Vietnam and he was a drunk so it fits. Hope he don't read here? But I post truth. He gets SS and also pays back into it and taxes on the SS he gets?

Last edited:

She was rude to me.

The boss took her out on cigarette breaks on her wheelchair. It was obvious he cared for her very much.

She had been with the firm for 25 years and there was no way he was ever going to fire her no natter how much she goofed off and slept at her desk.

Every day I wished she would go away, I wanted her gone, I wanted her to retire.

I had a similar experience with one of my peers' employees in another Department.

When that Department was behind, we had to use my team's resources to cover their ass and they'd find a zillion mistakes with her work...careless ones, egregious ones that would make you mad that anyone is that daft, or careless.

1 day during a pow-wow, we were right about to have our usual inside-baseball/politics discussion about how terrible she is as an employee, and someone said "we shouldn't speak ill of the dead..."

& I felt pretty bad because I was about to contribute a whole new round of roasting her.

Stay away from refined sugar, mother fuckers

She was rude to me.

Dear Blackrook maybe you knew in advance
she was on her way out. If you wanted her to stay
and depended on her to be there this would hurt you when she left.
But since you were not depending on her,
then she could leave without unresolved entanglements.
To be disconnected is sometimes helpful.

With people who are going to leave me, I've developed a
sense for why I become detached from them and something
prevents me from getting emotionally too close. This is
nature's way of protecting me and setting me up to prepare
and not be so dependent that it would disrupt or devastate me.

Sometimes you need to be divorced or push away from people.
Sometimes you need that space.

Please forgive whatever bad feelings you have,
and this will pass sooner than if you let guilt trap you there.

She was rude to me.

bearhug.gif

She was rude to me.

An what exactly do you like to say with this fantasy story?

Last edited:
Work is only work. A job is simply a means to a paycheck no more. All the work one does in their lifetime really isn't all that important....reality. lesson. Don't take work too seriously. It'll do you no good.

She was rude to me.

God you are a basket case.
How's it going building that perfect world you want?

Do you think being nasty to people will help you build that perfect world?
Pretty ironic considering the tone you started this thread with.

Forum List

Back