I feel conflicted about Israel

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
On one hand, I have every sympathy for the Palestinians.
On the other, I fully support American Jews immigrating to Israel and leaving the rest of us alone.

Quite the conundrum.

And I am President Obama....
On the other, I fully support American Jews immigrating to Israel and leaving the rest of us alone.

Quite the conundrum.

Quite the conundrum.

Translation: I'd really like to ghettoize the Jewish people in a closed global community but that doesn't seem fair to the Palestinians that its "their" land that becomes the Jewish ghetto.

A glance at the map shows Israel is surrounded by killer muslim. Looks like eventually they will be destroyed. They are the only productive free country over there.

Trade: 100% of USA muslim for all good Israeli Jews. Bonus: any black criminals and illegals we can mix in. Any volunteer DemWitts, LBGT or commies too. Clean house.

I can see how Israel can conflict you ... it's not a normal place.

2102c567f42ef96ad3be6c488093b321.jpg

I'm surprised. I thought you were more right wing than that.

I'm very conservative, which means that I reject identity politics ... belonging to a group doesn't make you special except to other members of that group. I'm a Jew, that should mean absolutely frak all to anyone except G-d and my mum ... and perhaps to other Jews.

I'm surprised. I thought you were more right wing than that.

I'm very conservative, which means that I reject identity politics ... belonging to a group doesn't make you special except to other members of that group. I'm a Jew, that should mean absolutely frak all to anyone except G-d and my mum ... and perhaps to other Jews.
I'm very liberal but I reject identity politics. I'm a tranny and I only become one to be a woman, not as a political stunt. Not sure how God and my Mum feel about it.

So are you from England or Australia or NZ?

A glance at the map shows Israel is surrounded by killer muslim. Looks like eventually they will be destroyed. They are the only productive free country over there.

Trade: 100% of USA muslim for all good Israeli Jews. Bonus: any black criminals and illegals we can mix in. Any volunteer DemWitts, LBGT or commies too. Clean house.

Or.....we could send all the American Muslims and all the "Palestinians" to Syria.
So they can keep each other company.

Forum List

Back