I feel bad for you lefties

so im gonna help you guys out.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

but instead you go all in into the mud/gutter

and youll get crushed again....we just laugh at how clueless you guys are.

He’s got them so flustered that Fauxcahontas called a senator a slut accidentally!

Freaking hilarious.

it is, they are finally exposing these fake feminists.
but even funnier is howbyou guys think the anita hill bullshit will work.

people can find out info now......

so it took her 40 years....i wonder why that long.....

oh its the only chance the left has to win in alabama

It does work sometimes. Look how close Clinton came to being President simply by utilizing an avalanche of False Accusations. Hell, The President and his entire staff were under surveillance during the campaign based on False Accusations and a Fake Russian Dossier.

Roy Moore lost his election based on unprovable 40 year old allegations that Conveniently appeared just a few weeks before an election despite no one hearing a peep about this in his 40 year Public Career.

Why won’t Trump just answer the question on what he means by “will do anything “?

He’s implying she’d do sexual favors and or criminal favors .
Because he isn't interested in providing clarity. He likes provoking and then watching the after effects as his puppets battle his opponents.

Ooooor, he’s a coward who can’t say what he means.

nope hes said similar things about schumer.....the left went into the gutter, hes only happy to open the door for you to go there

I feel bad for America and future generations that will be poorer for what the republicans are doing to our country. It makes me fucking angry.

In the future workers will have less ability to bargin, less rights and will never be able to compete if they dare to start their own small business. This is what it looked like before the anti-trust acts.

In the future our food, water and air will be polluted
In the future only the wealthy will be able to have an education

Tens of millions of old and disabled people if the republicans get their way will have to pick berries until they fall over and die.

so you like unions....good for you....im big into work or lose your job.

so im gonna help you guys out.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

but instead you go all in into the mud/gutter

and youll get crushed again....we just laugh at how clueless you guys are.
Nice meatloaf reference. I remember watching him on the Apprentice. I think what you are missing is the fact that many decent people are embarrassed and disturbed by these kind of tweets from our POTUS. You might not care, you might think they are funny, you might think that baiting "lefties" and engaging in petty personal attacks and fights is a good thing. But many people do not want to see this from our leader. It reflects poorly on all of us. If any employee in any business spoke to people this way they would likely be fired. If a student spoke to other students this way they would be disciplined. It is a shame that our POTUS can't even conduct himself under the same ethical guidelines as we impose on most of our citizens.

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.

Actually anyone that is not a far right wing wacko is embarrassed by the tweets. The only people that are not are the small group of people who keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one
sucks to be you then. I find them hilarious.

Well, of course you do. you are one of the far right wing wacko keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one.

haha you just descibed the lefties......we dont have to do gymnastics like you clowns........tlaking points about lower taxes, we already know they work, we lived in the 80s dipshit

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.

Actually anyone that is not a far right wing wacko is embarrassed by the tweets. The only people that are not are the small group of people who keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one

Well, of course you do. you are one of the far right wing wacko keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one.
When one like you has nothing, you go full gutter showing absolutely no integrity! Bravo.

The truth is painful, but I have never seen you deviate once from the party line.

when have you?

ive seen tons of righties criticize govt officials on our side all the time, when have you?

See Warrens example is a perfect one. The facts are out the window and a distorted narrative about what happened is now what people believe.

I do know that that idiot accidentally called a senator a slut today. Trying to be hip and use the lingo, and fucked it up. Idiot. lol.
I guess you have reading comprehension problems too. Saying that Trump was "slut-shaming" is not calling the senator a slut. How old are you?

Yes it is nit wit. You shame a slut. Feminism has been using that phrase for a little while now. They usually use it to call out men who criticize women who sleep around when they too sleep around.

learn something.
Just because some asshole calls a woman a slut doesn’t make her a slut. What aren’t you getting here? Warren was accusing Trump of slut shaming by implying that the senator would do sexual favors for campaign funds. She wasn’t calling her a slut.
just like when some woman says someone groped her 40 years ago isn't so. what's the difference? explain.

yeah why dont lefties want people to prove this stuff?

When one like you has nothing, you go full gutter showing absolutely no integrity! Bravo.

The truth is painful, but I have never seen you deviate once from the party line.
I belong to no party, that’s your issue

Yet you are 100% loyal and faithful to Trump and parrot the party lines every day on this forum

i can list 100 people that would get off obamas dick on this forum......i mean not a single criticism.....oh and i have criticised trump on this forum...in fact i voted for cruz in the primary

when have you?

ive seen tons of righties criticize govt officials on our side all the time, when have you?

Yep, all the time. I criticize the Dems and I criticize the Repubs equally. When the Dems were in power they were the focus of my anger, now it is the Repubs.

Which party has this line by the way...

Against ObamaCare
Against Abortion
For same sex marriage
For decriminalization of marijuana.
Against further deficit spending
For a smaller government
Against tax cuts till there is a cut in spending
For welfare reform
Against invading sovereign nations that are no threat to the US
For a strong, but properly used military.
Fully support both the 1st and 2nd amendments.
Against NSA spying on US citizens

Forum List

Back