i feel as if god is talking through my heart

do you ever have a point, or is it your liberal love and compassion talking :lol:

call it what you want, but i feel divorce is sad, and were all sinners

perhaps you should get off your high horse

perhaps you need to speak of god's word to all the divorced christians...seems yall tend to think marriage is a temporary thing that is between a man and a woman for a few years.....get off your high horse...you look silly and pompus when more the highest divorce rates are in the bible belt.

Marty---are you fllippin out again?

the liberals have no morals or standards, its whatever feels right to them, and screw the consequences.

and saying, defend the most vulnerable, defend marriage,

and its strange but I feel it
Senator Ensign went to the floor of Congress to defend marriage ... then had an affair.

I guess we shouldn't bother with defending what's right and good, then. We should just wallow in despondency, cynicism, and hatred.

That sounds like a recipe for success.:clap2:

As i sit back with a good drink (basically a 57 t-bird w/ well vodka and LOTS greandine and no garnish...) and read this board- especially any threads started by martin, I can't help laughing and being amused.

this has nothing to do with anything, the difference between a liberal and a conservative is

liberals have no morals or standards, and conservatives do

thats why its so easy for your liberals to criticize us for not being perfect

shame on you

Senator Ensign went to the floor of Congress to defend marriage ... then had an affair.

nice cheap shot

anyone of faith is crazy, got it

:eusa_shhh: you might have to not be an ass for once

Same way the guys who wrote the bible were "inspired by god". They thought they felt it too.

Same way the guy who wrote the book of mormons, or jehova witness', or scientologists.

It's perfectly normal to talk to God. The problem is when you think he's talking back.

dont bother allie, liberals cant debate, they can only criticize, whine, complain and destroy traditional values, cause it makes them feel better

Actually, between a man and a woman is exactly how it was in the OT. Between a man and this woman, and between a man and that woman..but always between a man and a woman.

Actually marriage was between a man and several women- with a few mistresses/concubines on the side ;)

Please show me an OT reference which shows one man marrying multiple wives using one contract/ceremony.

this has nothing to do with anything, the difference between a liberal and a conservative is

liberals have no morals or standards, and conservatives do

Really? Demonstrate that anyone who embraces the status quo or status quo ante in inherently moral and those who adhere to more liberalideologies or philosophies are inherently amoral.

The man is human and fallible. One who fails to live up to his own standards is somehow worse than one who has none?
:eusa_eh:

the liberals have no morals or standards, its whatever feels right to them, and screw the consequences.

I guess we shouldn't bother with defending what's right and good, then. We should just wallow in despondency, cynicism, and hatred.

So basically what feels right to you is God talking to your heart. But what feels right to a liberal is not? HUH? Are you saying that God only talks to conservatives? :confused:

So basically what feels right to you is God talking to your heart. But what feels right to a liberal is not? HUH? Are you saying that God only talks to conservatives? :confused:

Abraham was not a conservative.. he rejected the status in favor of a wholly new system...

The sad thing is, if you aren't saved, you don't know what it feels like. Let me tell you..the joy you feel that stems from God and salvation is absolutely NOTHING like the momentary pleasure you feel from indulging yourself physically or mentally with earthly things.

Abraham was not a conservative.. he rejected the status in favor of a wholly new system...

Abraham did exactly what God told him to. That's about as conservative as you get.

Forum List

Back