i feel as if god is talking through my heart

what is 2ks

defending traditional marriage of the last 2,000 years, which has always been between a man and a woman

and saying, defend the most vulnerable, defend marriage,

and its strange but I feel it

the marriage of abraham, the marriage of jesus, the marriage the of the middle ages, the marriage of the 1970s or the marrige of the 2ks?

defending traditional marriage of the last 2,000 years, which has always been between a man and a woman

okay, you're too uninformed to ever speak again.

That';s a recent form of marriage, and polygamy with mistresses was long the Western and middle-eastern standard, including areas dominated by Christian thought.

Go, and do not return until you have educated yourself.

im talking about god's word, which clearly states that marriage is between a man and a woman

I guess anyone of faith is ill informed and stupid to you sir

okay, you're too uninformed to ever speak again.

That';s a recent form of marriage, and polygamy with mistresses was long the Western and middle-eastern standard, including areas dominated by Christian thought.

Go, and do not return until you have educated yourself.

im talking about god's word, which clearly states that marriage is between a man and a woman

Really? Because that's not how the patriarchs of the OT married, and early Christians followed Jewish laws, save for those jesus taught were no longer applicable (such as the sacrifice of animals and the ritual washing of hands) or where )in areas of practice) Roman laws and customs were dominant and overshadowed jewish teachings. (recall that even the gentiles who were converted had to accept the Jewish god, messiah, and laws that were applicable to the Jews who followed yeshua)

I guess anyone of faith is ill informed and stupid to you sir

You certainly are, now stay on topic.

perhaps you need to speak of god's word to all the divorced christians...seems yall tend to think marriage is a temporary thing that is between a man and a woman for a few years.....get off your high horse...you look silly and pompus when more the highest divorce rates are in the bible belt.

I knew why I didn't miss you marty...you start more threads than my wife's sewing class. Banned from the DP or just realising what a waste of space the joint is?

I missed this place, im sorry you feel i start to many threads.

if the mods have a problem they can talk to me, ill take your words under advisement.

I knew why I didn't miss you marty...you start more threads than my wife's sewing class. Banned from the DP or just realising what a waste of space the joint is?

call it what you want, but i feel divorce is sad, and were all sinners

perhaps you should get off your high horse

perhaps you need to speak of god's word to all the divorced christians...seems yall tend to think marriage is a temporary thing that is between a man and a woman for a few years.....get off your high horse...you look silly and pompus when more the highest divorce rates are in the bible belt.

call it what you want, but i feel divorce is sad, and were all sinners

perhaps you should get off your high horse

Marty---are you fllippin out again?

no high horse here...i dont feel its my right to tell anyone who to marry or who to not marry but i do feel like this suddenly god spoke to my heart is just a bunch of bullshit...i would hope if your god exists and does have something to say to your heart...its more than marriage is between a man and woman....more than teaching your heart to harden against people you dont know or have no concept of..what else does your god tell you?

I missed this place, im sorry you feel i start to many threads.

if the mods have a problem they can talk to me, ill take your words under advisement.

You can do whatever you like and I hope the mods don't do a thing...just sayin'...

God used to allow divorce, per the OT- and commanded that non-virgin brides be slain

Jesus condemned divorce save for cases of adultery and never repealed that second commandment...

Now, who can tell me how modern 'christian marriage' compares to those standards? :rolleyes:

way to denigrate tradational marriage, simply because you dont agree with preserving the traditional marriage.

God used to allow divorce, per the OT- and commanded that non-virgin brides be slain

Jesus condemned divorce save for cases of adultery and never repealed that second commandment...

Now, who can tell me how modern 'christian marriage' compares to those standards? :rolleyes:

way to denigrate tradational marriage, simply because you dont agree with preserving the traditional marriage.

You married yet Marty ?

and saying, defend the most vulnerable, defend marriage,

and its strange but I feel it

How is opposing gay marriage defending heterosexual marriage? If you believe gay marriage is an offense against God's law, shouldn't let be an issue between the offenders and God? After all, if you believe some one else's religious practices were not in accordance with God's law as you understand it, would you try to ban those practices? Would your religious practices change or be less valid because some one else's practices were different?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back