I feel a little better now and even more better now that I realized that both

Cowboys=arrogance on steroids with nothing to show for it.
Except of course the 5 Lombardi trophies and 8 Halas trophies and bazillion division pennants. I don't like the Cowpies, but I'd trade for their history and trophy case any day.
I know right? I hate them. Like the Yankees. Got to respect the franchise
yep respect the franchise, the fans pretty much suck tho.

I suppose you hate Bart Starr and Herb Adderly also

I hate ugly women and faggots
So you're not a Troy Aikman, Lance Rentzel fan?
Or Tony homo. Jessica Simpson was just a beard.

I'm just so glad Dallas is out and the heartbreaking way that it happened. They should have went with experience against Aaron rogers. Now Dallas knows how Detroit feels about rogers. He good.

.then why does he have only 1 sb?
:dunno: Why are you a total loser?

Rogers has more Super Bowl wins than Dallas has had for 20 years. 3-9 in the playoffs for the last 20 years. Be proud!

I suppose you hate Bart Starr and Herb Adderly also

I'm just so glad Dallas is out and the heartbreaking way that it happened. They should have went with experience against Aaron rogers. Now Dallas knows how Detroit feels about rogers. He good.

Rogers has more Super Bowl wins than Dallas has had for 20 years. 3-9 in the playoffs for the last 20 years. Be proud!

Fuck you and rogers

Fuck you and rogers

You wouldn't say that if Rogers were a Cowboy. You'd be on your knees before him.

Fuck you and rogers

You wouldn't say that if Rogers were a Cowboy. You'd be on your knees before him.
I think dak will win a Superbowl. I won't be rooting for it but I think the cowboys look close.

Fuck you and rogers

I get the impression that F...B...J.. has been on his knees before many men.

Fuck you and rogers

You the one who go to gay clubs

Fuck you and rogers

You the one who go to gay clubs
At your invitation and then only to point and laugh

Fuck you and rogers

Does he go to church a lot?

Fuck you and rogers

Does he go to church a lot?
Yes I believe this is his parish

14.gif

Forum List

Back