I fear our Liberty is bludgeoned perhaps to death

He can say whatever stupid thing he wants. Normal people get to respond accordingly.

Or do we only boycott the Dixie Chicks?

We didn't boycott the Dixie Chicks. Neocons maybe boycotted the Dixie Chicks. Neocons are just a variation on Liberalism. And, it's still different, no one with any government power attempted to punish the Dixie Chicks as Liberals are always trying to do with people who don't share their views.

Liberals are fascists.

you wish, cesspit.

don't be bitter... so what if i don't have to wear latex for a living. *shrug*

Don't be so jealous. I'm sure even you can find a man . . . if you hit enough bars at closing time and wear LOTS of makeup.

again, wishful thinking on your part. you need to stop attributing your pathetic existence to me.

unlike you, i have a life

Sure, sweetie. That's why you're so fixated on and hateful about my personal life: because yours is SOOO satisfying. You manage to inject some sort of snotty remark about what you ignorantly imagine to be my sexual activities in almost every post you make, which is fucking funny, coming from someone who imagines herself a great champion of "tolerance".

So you're not only jealous, you're a hypocrite.

Also, I'm still laughing at Jillian the Lawyer, desperately trying to ignore the mayor of Boston breaking the law. :lol:

Sure, sweetie. That's why you're so fixated on and hateful about my personal life: because yours is SOOO satisfying. You manage to inject some sort of snotty remark about what you ignorantly imagine to be my sexual activities in almost every post you make, which is fucking funny, coming from someone who imagines herself a great champion of "tolerance".

1) If she's jealous of you, I'm Brad Pitt
2) If you put the avatar out there, that's on you.
3) You accusing Jillian of being hateful is like Stalin accusing Mother Theresa of being a mass murderer.
4) Her pinky shows more tolerance than all of that blubber-filled excuse of a body you inhabit shows....

Last edited:
This latest nonesense about Chik-fila(sp?) being vilified and punished for the beliefs of its President has me in a funk. This just the latest in a long line of such outrages where folks have been pummeled for what they believe and say.

I think perhaps people in South America have more Liberty than we do. The libs seem to have finally corrupted the National culture to the point where we have become serfs to their oppression.

Please tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_silenced:

I fear our Liberty is bludgeoned perhaps to death

This is why Republicans must be defeated. Remember when they ran on "Jobs jobs jobs" before the midterms and since then, have not produced a single piece of legislation dealing with jobs? But nationwide, they have tried to pass more than 300 anti abortion laws policing women's va jay jay's. They flat out lied to the American people and only fools would vote for them. But we have a lot of fools.

3) You accusing Jillian of being hateful is like Stalin accusing Mother Theresa of being a mass murderer.
4) Her pinky shows more tolerance than all of that blubber-filled excuse of a body you inhabit shows....

you know, she's flailing so much and is embarrassing herself so badly that i'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

it's funny how she doesn't understand the connect between insulting me and getting back some of what she gives. kinda bizarre her playing victim after the way she communicates.

you know, she's flailing so much and is embarrassing herself so badly that i'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

it's funny how she doesn't understand the connect between insulting me and getting back some of what she gives. kinda bizarre her playing victim after the way she communicates.

She is far from a victim. She's a whiney slapper who would make "good morning" sound like an insult...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bigots can't say bigoted things without some consequences! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman is not bigoted. It is the LAW in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Last edited:
This latest nonesense about Chik-fila(sp?) being vilified and punished for the beliefs of its President has me in a funk. This just the latest in a long line of such outrages where folks have been pummeled for what they believe and say.

I think perhaps people in South America have more Liberty than we do. The libs seem to have finally corrupted the National culture to the point where we have become serfs to their oppression.

Please tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_silenced:

You are WRONG. I do think that the Mayor of Boston was way off base, but I also think that private individuals DO have a right to express their First Amendment Rights .

He has now reversed his position and CHICK-FIL-A can open. :clap2:

Even New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he strongly disagrees with the mayors and said the fast food chain’s support of traditional marriage is none of “the government’s business.” Bloomberg, who supports gay marriage, said cities should not ask about political beliefs before issuing a permit."

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bigots can't say bigoted things without some consequences! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Expressing a opinion is now bigoted? So who gets to decide if the opinion is bigoted the P.C. police? As far as I know Chick fil a does not refuse to serve gay people or hire them if they hire gay people I'm guessing they get the same type of pay and benefits. So outside of the owner saying he doesn't support gay marriage a stand I might add that President Obama held until election time came around again where is the bigotry?

Forum List

Back